Windows 10: Random tapping on touchscreen of computer. More info in comments!

Discus and support Random tapping on touchscreen of computer. More info in comments! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anv3d [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6866b/random_tapping_on_touchscreen_of_computer_more/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/anv3d, Dec 4, 2019.

1. /u/anv3d Win User

Random tapping on touchscreen of computer. More info in comments!

/u/anv3d, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Compumind Win User

How can I turn off a Touchscreen in Windows 10?

Thanks!

Will these suggestions totally disable all Touchscreen input?
    I mean tapping all across the LCD, lol?

Random tapping on touchscreen of computer. More info in comments! :)

Compumind, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Random tapping on touchscreen of computer. More info in comments!

touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Random tapping on touchscreen of computer. More info in comments!

1. Random tapping on touchscreen of computer. More info in comments! - Similar Threads - Random tapping touchscreen

2. computer info

in Windows 10 Support
    computer info: This may be a strange question but how do I get do I get my computer Info (device specifications) to display correctly rather then the below graphic? "Hp Pavillion Desktop 590-p0053w" is the actual (and what I want) title. [img] 142050
  3. Comment more than question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Comment more than question: I like many others am tired of receiving the innocuous message that I am not the true Administrator of my PC and this privilege and or function is being denied Google this phrase "cmd prompt administrator windows 10" all your problems will be over, follow instruction...
  4. Want more info on randomly appearing desktop photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Want more info on randomly appearing desktop photos: In my search for a forum addressing this, I only found people wanting to be rid of the pics. I don't want to get rid of them; I just want to know where the pics were taken. I cannot right click on them for info because they're in my locked screen. Once I unlock it with my...
  5. Comment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comment: I just wanted to thank Greg Carmack (i think is his name) for amazingly clear, concise, informative, easy to follow, and best of all, very helpful information. In a sea of online help forums, etc., his was refreshingly on point. I am appreciative and grateful!...
  6. BSOD more or less randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD more or less randomly: I did some troubleshooting by myself with the first memory dump, and I concluded that there was something wrong with my network card drivers, which I updated. Then I got two more BSODs (I have gotten a lot more before these three, but I haven't enabled memory dump then), with...
  7. Elan touchpad randomly activates tapping after I have disabled tapping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Elan touchpad randomly activates tapping after I have disabled tapping: I have gone through the process of disabling tapping. Sometime later the cursor will send me some place unexpected because tapping has returned. Usually if I go to Settings, Devices, Mouse & Touchpad, additional mouse options, that stops the tapping. Occasionally I have to go...
  8. Touchscreen disable doouble-tap

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen disable doouble-tap: Hi i have AIO dell and i'm using windows 10 with it, is there a chance to disable double-tap while click in the screen? in applicator, website, folder, etc.... 69976
  9. More info about Hale.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    More info about Hale.exe: how to know if the pc is being monitored secretly? in the task manager there is a hale.exe in the process. what is it? where did it come from? ive search it in google and i cant find what software it came from. 76390
  10. New ways to comment on Microsoft files (and more) in Google Drive

in Windows 10 News
    New ways to comment on Microsoft files (and more) in Google Drive: Google Drive makes it easy to store and share files in the cloud so you can collaborate securely with your teams and clients while on the go. And we understand that teams work with all kinds of files and tools to get things done. Starting today, we're making it possible to...