Windows 10: random thing on my screen

Discus and support random thing on my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i installed garage band on windows 10 then some weird browser is on the top of my screen and it is so annoying please help me get rid of it .I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ghkljg, Sep 16, 2020 at 11:37 AM.

1. ghkljg Win User

random thing on my screen

Hi i installed garage band on windows 10 then some weird browser is on the top of my screen and it is so annoying please help me get rid of it .I have tried my best and shut down the pc and it is still there

:)

2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. random thing on my screen

random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Thema:

random thing on my screen

1. random thing on my screen - Similar Threads - random thing screen

2. certain keys are doing random things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    certain keys are doing random things: my right arrow key keeps tying in random things, my numpad #1 keeps exiting me out of everything even when I hold FN when pressing it . Ive tried reinstalling the keyboard driver, troubleshooting everything and nothing seems to fix it. I have also updated my computer to the...
  3. MY PC RANDOMLY FREEZES BUT I'M STILL ABLE TO DO SOME THINGS

MY PC RANDOMLY FREEZES BUT I'M STILL ABLE TO DO SOME THINGS: Specs AMD Ryzen 7 2600 Ram 16gb 1 Tera ssd 8gb vram gpu 850wat power supply Mb rog strix 350 gaming Windows 10 pro I have this pc for a year now but the last month I have a freezing issue. Every day when I open my pc after a few minutes it freezes. Sometimes it's...
  4. Certain things randomly stop working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Certain things randomly stop working.: Every so often, my computer stops working properly and I can't do things like open file explorer, right click on desktop, or open something as administrator through the search bar. Anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/PickleBanjo [link] [comments]...
  5. My computer keeps wiping things at random times

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer keeps wiping things at random times: Most days, I log into my desktop and everything is fine and peachy keen. I'm logged into everything, all of my Minecraft worlds are there, everything is at peace. About once or twice a month, I'll log in with this expectation only to find that I have been logged out of...
  6. Random things going on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random things going on: Ok, so I have no idea what is going on. I rearranged my living room and disconnected everything last night. I put everything back together, and now my computer is doing random things. When I have FB pulled up, i try to open chat boxes, they close automatically, and letters...
  7. Random BSODs while doing everyday things

Random BSODs while doing everyday things: A member from the HP support forums forwarded me to this forum, so I'll just copy-past my post. I also found out that you guys have a special tool for debugging BSOD problems, so I also attached the zip to this post Product: HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15-Cb0xx Operating...
  8. Things become "Unclickable" randomly on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Things become "Unclickable" randomly on Windows 10: So I've had this problem with my Dell Inspiron 7567 Laptop ever since I got it, it didn't start from the beginning, but it always comes up, even after I reset my windows completely. what happens is that the start menu stops working, it responds when I click on it but I'm not...
  9. BSOD at random times doing random things.

BSOD at random times doing random things.: Hi, I am getting BSODs at random times, while doing different things each time. Been getting them for 5 days trying to narrow down what could be causing it. Searching lead me here. I did the posting instructions. Also did sfc/scannow 2 times that was suggested on another...
  10. Things on my screen are too big + kind of blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Things on my screen are too big + kind of blurry: Hi, Today I got my new laptop, an ASUS Pro P2438UA-FA0327T, it's acting fine but I'm having some issues with the display. I feel like everything is too big. I need to zoom out every page to get it the way I like, and some sites get really blurry if I don't zoom it out, for...