Windows 10: random thing on my screen

Discus and support random thing on my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i installed garage band on windows 10 then some weird browser is on the top of my screen and it is so annoying please help me get rid of it .I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ghkljg, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ghkljg Win User

random thing on my screen

Hi i installed garage band on windows 10 then some weird browser is on the top of my screen and it is so annoying please help me get rid of it .I have tried my best and shut down the pc and it is still there

:)

ghkljg, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 16, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. random thing on my screen

random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

random thing on my screen

1. random thing on my screen - Similar Threads - random thing screen

2. My number keys do random things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My number keys do random things: When i pressed my top like 123456789 keys not all do it but like i have tried 1 and 4 it does random things like for the fourth one it writes random letters deletes some and does weird things for example if i press 4 it writes this <r tè-_i!> without the < and > and for the 1...
  3. My number keys do random things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My number keys do random things: When i pressed my top like 123456789 keys not all do it but like i have tried 1 and 4 it does random things like for the fourth one it writes random letters deletes some and does weird things for example if i press 4 it writes this <r tè-_i!> without the < and > and for the 1...
  4. My number keys do random things

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Random Things in network activity.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random Things in network activity.: I’ve been looking through network activity and briefly saw: vip0x008.map2.ssl.hcdwn in it. Does anyone know what this is? I ran multiple anti malware scans and nothing came up, can someone explain what it is and why it’s in my computer? I barely even use my browser let alone...
  6. Random Orange Thing at the Background at Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Orange Thing at the Background at Welcome Screen: I just recently updated my family windows 10 today and there are some random orange thing at the welcome screen at the background. can someone help me know what this is and how to fix it? submitted by /u/EijiOkumura13 [link] [comments]...
  7. Random scrolling thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random scrolling thing: My windows 10 randomly decides to auto scroll on things such as the windows menu, xbox app, notifihcation bar, settings, etc. when im either fullscreen too long or open the messages on the xbox app, how can i fix this without having to continuously having to restart my...
  8. Random scrolling thing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random scrolling thing: My windows 10 randomly decides to auto scroll on things such as the windows menu, xbox app, notifihcation bar, settings, etc. when im either fullscreen too long or open the messages on the xbox app, how can i fix this without having to continuously having to restart my...
  9. Random scrolling thing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Random things going on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random things going on: Ok, so I have no idea what is going on. I rearranged my living room and disconnected everything last night. I put everything back together, and now my computer is doing random things. When I have FB pulled up, i try to open chat boxes, they close automatically, and letters...