Windows 10: Random things going on

Discus and support Random things going on in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ok, so I have no idea what is going on. I rearranged my living room and disconnected everything last night. I put everything back together, and now my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RainbowPride, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Random things going on

Ok, so I have no idea what is going on. I rearranged my living room and disconnected everything last night. I put everything back together, and now my computer is doing random things. When I have FB pulled up, i try to open chat boxes, they close automatically, and letters randomly get typed and sent, etc. I have scanned my PC with Malwarebytes & Superantispyware. . Nothing detected. So, I don't have a virus or anything of that nature. What's going on? I don't think my computer is being hacked or anything, but I don't know for sure.

Note: This all started when I connected a brand new keyboard. I did not have any problems with the old keyboard. This new keyboard was factory sealed too.

:)

RainbowPride, Dec 24, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Windows 10 Stuck on Repair, getting random shutdown.

We just want to verify a few things about the issue you're having with the issue that's going on on your PC. Please provide answers to the questions below:

• Can you tell us what were the troubleshooting steps that you have done so far?
    • About the random shutdown, is this concern happening prior to the update?

We'll wait for your reply.

Robert Caw, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Random things going on

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Random things going on

1. Random things going on - Similar Threads - Random things going

2. Random Things in network activity.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random Things in network activity.: I’ve been looking through network activity and briefly saw: vip0x008.map2.ssl.hcdwn in it. Does anyone know what this is? I ran multiple anti malware scans and nothing came up, can someone explain what it is and why it’s in my computer? I barely even use my browser let alone...
  3. Random scrolling thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random scrolling thing: My windows 10 randomly decides to auto scroll on things such as the windows menu, xbox app, notifihcation bar, settings, etc. when im either fullscreen too long or open the messages on the xbox app, how can i fix this without having to continuously having to restart my...
  4. Random scrolling thing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random scrolling thing: My windows 10 randomly decides to auto scroll on things such as the windows menu, xbox app, notifihcation bar, settings, etc. when im either fullscreen too long or open the messages on the xbox app, how can i fix this without having to continuously having to restart my...
  5. Random scrolling thing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. When these things going back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When these things going back?: List of disappears.Cannot remove showing date in taskbar.Cannot resize taskbar icons.Cannot disable show more options in context menu to visible full menu instead of short.Rounded corners of windows look crooked on old programs.Cannot change taskbar location. Need top.Cannot...
  7. When these things going back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When these things going back?: List of disappears.Cannot remove showing date in taskbar.Cannot resize taskbar icons.Cannot disable show more options in context menu to visible full menu instead of short.Rounded corners of windows look crooked on old programs.Cannot change taskbar location. Need top.Cannot...
  8. Keyboard is doing random things

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard is doing random things: For example when i press "g" it shuts down the computer and when i press "e" it brings up file explorer i tried using another keyboard still had the same problem but with the keys doing different things the on screen keyboard works fine submitted by /u/I_OMAR_I [link]...
  9. Weird things going on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird things going on: So i installed TDU2 with a "legit" patch with some cars. It worked for like 2 hours then in started to do some weird things and the launcher gave me some crazy crashes and i uninstalled the things and i decided to restart my pc and now almost all my files have one of those :...
  10. BSOD at random times doing random things.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at random times doing random things.: Hi, I am getting BSODs at random times, while doing different things each time. Been getting them for 5 days trying to narrow down what could be causing it. Searching lead me here. I did the posting instructions. Also did sfc/scannow 2 times that was suggested on another...