Windows 10: Random unreplicatable crashes with many different stop codes

Discus and support Random unreplicatable crashes with many different stop codes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC crashes completely at random, regardless of if it's under load or not. I've changed the cpu, gpu, psu, changed the boot drive and storage drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by babyfknblu, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Random unreplicatable crashes with many different stop codes

My PC crashes completely at random, regardless of if it's under load or not. I've changed the cpu, gpu, psu, changed the boot drive and storage drive and reinstalled windows, and full 7 hour memtested the RAM no errors, and the crashes still happen. I'm completely at my wits end and I've gone through this entire forum, and nothing has worked. Driver verifier consistently finds drivers that cause crashes, but it's always different. Sometimes it's for my audio gear, my iLok, Riot Vanguard, sometimes it's something else. There's no consistency. I've reinstalled all of these but it still crashes

:)

babyfknblu, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Argaman Win User

Several BSOD screens with different stop codes - Windows 10

I bought a new pc, few days ago. since I got it, my windows 10 crashed about 8 to 10 times already.
    Each time I get a different stop code, the ones I got already was:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    4. MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

All I could find is this question, but I don't know if his answer is the same as mine, please tell me if it is, I'll add pictures of anything needed.

Thank you for your help, in advance, it is really important.

EDIT: I updated all drivers (motherboard, nvidia gpu), and I got a new stop code after it crashed again: POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

Argaman, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Artas1984 Win User
    Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Suggest any methods to stop Firefox from crashing. It crashes right after starting, no more than a second or 3..

Any cache, plugins, antivirus things that might cause it? It is very, very annoying...

Artas1984, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Random unreplicatable crashes with many different stop codes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Random unreplicatable crashes with many different stop codes

1. Random unreplicatable crashes with many different stop codes - Similar Threads - Random unreplicatable crashes

2. Random BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD with different stop codes: Hi,I'm having random BSOD crashes and I cannot figure out the problem. I updated my drivers but still no dice. Any help is appreciated!Crash Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEZiUdgnqUIgl2P5UWjGU899uUm?e=wsmVyI...
  3. Random BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD with different stop codes: Hi,I'm having random BSOD crashes and I cannot figure out the problem. I updated my drivers but still no dice. Any help is appreciated!Crash Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEZiUdgnqUIgl2P5UWjGU899uUm?e=wsmVyI...
  4. Random unreplicatable crashes with many different stop codes

Random unreplicatable crashes with many different stop codes: My PC crashes completely at random, regardless of if it's under load or not. I've changed the cpu, gpu, psu, changed the boot drive and storage drive and reinstalled windows, and full 7 hour memtested the RAM no errors, and the crashes still happen. I'm completely at my wits...
  5. Random unreplicatable crashes with many different stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random unreplicatable crashes with many different stop codes: My PC crashes completely at random, regardless of if it's under load or not. I've changed the cpu, gpu, psu, changed the boot drive and storage drive and reinstalled windows, and full 7 hour memtested the RAM no errors, and the crashes still happen. I'm completely at my wits...
  6. Random stop codes and crashes

Random stop codes and crashes: I have an asus tuf gaming laptop running windows 10 and I get random stopcodes and crashes. The wierd thing is, they only happen when my computer I am watching YouTube, looking through steam or otherwise just have a low workload on it, BUT when I am gaming I have no issues I...
  7. Random stop codes and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random stop codes and crashes: I have an asus tuf gaming laptop running windows 10 and I get random stopcodes and crashes. The wierd thing is, they only happen when my computer I am watching YouTube, looking through steam or otherwise just have a low workload on it, BUT when I am gaming I have no issues I...
  8. Random stop codes and crashes

9. Random bsod with different stop codes

Random bsod with different stop codes: Hello, I have so much freezing in last few days, and random BSOD, stop code errors, and I really don't know what to do anymore. All drivers seems fine, tried updating them, checking disk, memory etc but problem is still here. Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18363 build 18363 Here is my...
  10. Random BSoD's with different stop codes

Random BSoD's with different stop codes: Good day, Since Sunday my pc randomly started to bluescreen now and then. This first started while i was playing Satisfactory, when the pc crashed i got the message ''irql_not_less_or_equal''. When i got the BSoD another 2 times but with different messages i started...