Windows 10: Random USB disconnect sound every few minutes...

Discus and support Random USB disconnect sound every few minutes... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yea so it's occuring every 5 minutes and is getting annoying, (the mouse cursor will disappear briefly for 1 second before the sound kicks in) I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Comboxer, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Random USB disconnect sound every few minutes...

Yea so it's occuring every 5 minutes and is getting annoying, (the mouse cursor will disappear briefly for 1 second before the sound kicks in) I checked event viewer and there are many red error messages. Most are related to defrag error of both my SSD and HDD, some optimisation issue related to TRIM and DistributionCOM errors.

I'm not experiencing BSOD, but it has happened about 2 times since updating from Windows 8.1 x64 Pro to Windows 10 (2004) x64 Pro. Initially i was in XP SP3.

I don't have any accessories connected to the USB ports, only the PS/2 ports for mouse and Keyboard.

I could disable the sound, but that won't solve the issue.

I've tried to change some power setting and disabled drive optimisation scheduling.

I heard updating driver chipset will work, not sure how to go about that.

My specs:

• CPU: Althlon II X2 245

• GPU: GeForce 6800GS

• RAM: 8gb DDR3

• MB: Asus M4N68T-M LE

• SSD: ADATA 240gb SU630

• HDD: WD 120gb 7200 RPM
    submitted by /u/Comboxer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Comboxer, Jul 27, 2020
  2. SirChick Win User

Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

This is literally driving me to insanity.

I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device.

It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected device sound, the device manager refreshes the list.

I noticed also the task bar of open windows flash when it happens. I dunno why this is happening, it is driving me insane. Please help i need solutions to this problem, i don't know where to being to solve this problem.

SirChick, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Anak Win User
    my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

4. Random USB disconnect sound every few minutes...

Internet connection disconnects every few minutes

I am having troubles with my internet connection these last few days. It disconnects every few minutes and then takes like 30 seconds or so, to connect again. But this seems to be a problem only with my laptop cause other devices work perfectly fine. Can
    anyone help ?

thanks in advance Random USB disconnect sound every few minutes... :)

NensiTopuzi, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Random USB disconnect sound every few minutes...

1. Random USB disconnect sound every few minutes... - Similar Threads - Random USB disconnect

2. Wi-fi keeps getting disconnected randomly. Could be every few seconds or few minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi keeps getting disconnected randomly. Could be every few seconds or few minutes.: So I have had this issue with my pc for several months now and I have just been dealing with it. But basically my wi if connection will just disconnect for a few seconds at a time 1-10 and then reconnect. Sometimes it won’t happen for an hour, sometimes it will happen every...
  3. Wi-fi keeps getting disconnected randomly. Could be every few seconds or few minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-fi keeps getting disconnected randomly. Could be every few seconds or few minutes.: So I have had this issue with my pc for several months now and I have just been dealing with it. But basically my wi if connection will just disconnect for a few seconds at a time 1-10 and then reconnect. Sometimes it won’t happen for an hour, sometimes it will happen every...
  4. Wi-fi keeps getting disconnected randomly. Could be every few seconds or few minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mouse clicking randomly every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse clicking randomly every few minutes: In Windows 10/11, my mouse randomly clicks on its own. When I exist games, very often the mouse left click will not work until I middle click.This happens with multiple games.The games are on Steam.Steps I've tried to resolve the issue:I have purchased a new mouse, and it has...
  6. Mouse clicking randomly every few minutes

Mouse clicking randomly every few minutes: In Windows 10/11, my mouse randomly clicks on its own. When I exist games, very often the mouse left click will not work until I middle click.This happens with multiple games.The games are on Steam.Steps I've tried to resolve the issue:I have purchased a new mouse, and it has...
  7. USB Disconnect sound every few seconds - no success with online solutions

USB Disconnect sound every few seconds - no success with online solutions: This morning my PC updated automatically when I booted it. It then had a BSOD and rebooted to the normal logon screen. Since then, every ~10 seconds, I am getting a USB disconnect sound.The USB devices I have connected currently, and had at the time of updating, are my mouse,...
  8. The USB disconnect sound, randomly started playing on repeat every few seconds. I don't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The USB disconnect sound, randomly started playing on repeat every few seconds. I don't...: Yesterday out of nowhere it started playing, I restarted my pc but it kept playing when it turned back on. there was no device being plugged or unplugged, it even played when nothing was plugged in. I ended up making it so the device disconnect action just had no sound in...
  9. Connect / Disconnect sound every few minutes. Like your Plugging in / or unplugging a USB...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connect / Disconnect sound every few minutes. Like your Plugging in / or unplugging a USB...: My PC keeps trying to connect something and I get the connect /Disconnect beep notification. I think its a wireless adaptor because it keeps popping up and going off and I dont have a wireless adaptor as I am using ethernet cable. In my event viewer I keep getting warning...
  10. annoying notification sound every few minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying notification sound every few minutes: this sound is the same sound that Windows7 would play when you shut down. Couldn't find what's causing it, disabled live tiles, antivirus and other softwares (note it's almost a fresh install of Win10), I'm in Focus Assist mode and other notifications sound differently.....