Windows 10: Random User appeared on pc

Discus and support Random User appeared on pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Help, i found a new user on pc, mine is gone and i cant remove it because it is admin, i dont know how to get back on im worried ive lost everything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tko Ledgenz, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Random User appeared on pc

Help, i found a new user on pc, mine is gone and i cant remove it because it is admin, i dont know how to get back on im worried ive lost everything. Is there anyway i can fix this and remove the account and do a reset?

:)

Tko Ledgenz, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Removing a "hidden" user and user files

Thanks for your patience. I was able with "Net User" to remove the left over user. It no longer appears when I invoke Net User.

Now for the user's folder which remains behind. After performing the series of steps that you suggested, I attempted to delete this folder. The result again was an error message about permission
    Random User appeared on pc 1579d3b5-d6d3-4481-ad8c-0dae5f689a1a.jpg

"Administrators" appears on the list in the list of advanced security.

RobertOBollinger, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Random User appeared on pc

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Random User appeared on pc

1. Random User appeared on pc - Similar Threads - Random User appeared

2. PowerShell appears randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell appears randomly.: PowerShell appears randomly, and it's not one window, it is' 2, and after several minutes from appearing, both of them take too much RAM. So, is that normal for this to happen or that's a problem or virus? And what happens if I uninstalled it from the computer? Is that...
  3. BSOD appears randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD appears randomly: Hello, I was running a game on my windows 10, when suddenly it crashed and I got a bsod. ever since, I will get a bsod seemingly randomly without running any programme or game. it could be in a few minutes or a couple of hours after I turn my device on. Sometimes I can boot...
  4. BSOD appears randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD appears randomly: Hello, I was running a game on my windows 10, when suddenly it crashed and I got a bsod. ever since, I will get a bsod seemingly randomly without running any programme or game. it could be in a few minutes or a couple of hours after I turn my device on. Sometimes I can boot...
  5. BSOD appearing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD appearing randomly: Hi everyone, i'm coming to you hoping that you would be able to give he some advice regarding some BSOD that a friend has been receiving randomly on his computer; the configuration is as follows:Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus B360M Gaming 3 with F15 bios versionCPU: Intel i5...
  6. Random keyboard appear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random keyboard appear: The language I am using is English UK with US keyboard but over the time, windows add United States International keyboard and English Malaysia. I'm staying in Malaysia but the region is set to UK and there are no other devices connect to my Microsoft account to change my...
  7. Cortana randomly appearing

in Cortana
    Cortana randomly appearing: Hi all! So my problem is, that since yestarday 2020.12.27. whenever I use alt+tab or start+tab to change between windows a Cortana window is shown, when I click on it it just says that it's not available in my region which is fine, I don't want to use it anyways. So I just...
  8. random user account appeared and cannot be deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    random user account appeared and cannot be deleted: I recently noticed a user account on my log in screen called "kneywiiuq" I'm guessing this is randomly generated name. There is no folder under c:\Users for this user The account is standard user account, not admin If I remove the account it reappears when i reboot I...
  9. A copy of Minecraft randomly appeared on my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A copy of Minecraft randomly appeared on my PC: Is this normal? Says it was installed about a month ago. I can launch it but I haven’t tried actually playing it. Did they give it away for free and just include it with an update or something? submitted by /u/DiscoDingoDoggo [link] [comments]...
  10. Random User in This PC\Windows (C:)\Users

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random User in This PC\Windows (C:)\Users: Hi All, I think I have a rough idea why I have this user on my PC, as I have a prebuilt desktop machine, that I sent off in warranty. I don't have any receipt or emails present to check if the dates match up, but I was wondering if there was a way I could remove the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. random usersbin my desktop

2. new random user popped up at pc