Windows 10: Random UsoClient.exe cmd popup at startup

Discus and support Random UsoClient.exe cmd popup at startup in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have noticed this twice on my desktop. After start-up, I have seen a black, blank cmd popup saying UsoClient.exe. I think it has happened twice. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by leftisthominid, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Random UsoClient.exe cmd popup at startup

I have noticed this twice on my desktop. After start-up, I have seen a black, blank cmd popup saying UsoClient.exe.

I think it has happened twice. I scanned the file and it is clean. Any idea what is going on?

:)

leftisthominid, Aug 31, 2016

2. Random cmd popups on Windows 10

So i've had this issue for 2 days now that a random Command prompt has opened and then closed a millisec later, because of this i've not been able to catch what it has said, i thought it would be malware but both Malwarebytes and Avast can not find anything,
    and i have had no problems catching those before (i have stopped malware before on a former PC with only Avast.) And there is also no problems with the PC performance wise or i have yet to get hacked. Do you guys think it's worth Rewinding my PC to a date
    before it started or is it something like commandlines/auto updates?

Thankful for answers!

[Moved from Virus & Malware]

LuddeB-man, Aug 31, 2016
  3. Random cmd popups on Windows 10

It might not be a virus or malware. There are other programs which could open command prompt , I have seen this behavior in Java and Flash Player. You could have command prompt open and once you see it, check what program is running.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Aug 31, 2016
Thema:

Random UsoClient.exe cmd popup at startup

1. Random UsoClient.exe cmd popup at startup - Similar Threads - Random UsoClient exe

2. Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin): Hi! I tried to install a program to recover some lost pictures from an android phone. Later on some error popped up basically saying I couldn’t install the program. I’ve since then deleted the installer exe file. For some reason nothing was working so i force shutdown my...
  3. CMD on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    CMD on startup: so when I start up my computer and log in and after a few minutes the CMD will open up and then it will copy itself until I close the main one by the time I close it there are about 50 CMD boxes I don't know how to fix it...
  4. USOclient

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USOclient: Hello, Since wuauclt has been depreciated in windows 10, I was googling what has replaced it. I found that usoclient is what has replaced this command for windows update in the command line. However none of the commands work except one USOclient ScanInstall Wait...
  5. CMD Popup (Arguments in the command line are invalid)

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD Popup (Arguments in the command line are invalid): Hey guys Recently installed a new SSD into my laptop and fresh copy of Win 10 Enterprise I'm getting a random CMD popup every now and again, still trying to catch it with a screenshot next time I see it. But what I could manage to read while it briefly pops up is something...
  6. EXE in Startup folder not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EXE in Startup folder not running: Just don't know if it's really worth the trouble, seems like just one issue after another. Latest is I wrote a program that runs on windows 10 just fine from a shortcut on the desktop. I copied the shortcut to the startup folder for my account and did all the compatibility...
  7. Disallowrun and locked exe, cmd, regedit

in Windows 10 Support
    Disallowrun and locked exe, cmd, regedit: I did a very stupid thing. I tried to make windows block one application by creating registry in Policies/Explorer named RestrictRun. I did it and then I also created DisallowRun. In KEy Restrict run I added one application, but i couldnt create key for DisallowRun and...
  8. CMD Randomly opens..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CMD Randomly opens..: Hey guys, So I just reformatted my PC and did a fresh install of windows 10 as my computer was running into some issues. The install went fine I reinstalled all of the computers drivers from the manufacturers website. My computer is custom built, so I had to go around to...
  9. Random CMD popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random CMD popping up.: Hello everybody ! I tried to download something from the internet like a month ago and ended up by getting lots of malwares. Malware bytes took care of most of them but I think one is still here. 2 random cmd windows pop up one after another really fast minimizing any full...
  10. Windowshelper.exe cmd on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windowshelper.exe cmd on startup: I need help on how to solve my problem on computer. At startup there is always something that pop-ups at my desktop. The program name is windowshelper.exe and is located at C:\ProgramData\Windows. I wonder if this is some DarkComet RAT thing because I downloaded cracked...