Windows 10: Random UsoClient.exe cmd popup at startup

Discus and support Random UsoClient.exe cmd popup at startup in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have noticed this twice on my desktop. After start-up, I have seen a black, blank cmd popup saying UsoClient.exe. I think it has happened twice. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by leftisthominid, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Random UsoClient.exe cmd popup at startup

I have noticed this twice on my desktop. After start-up, I have seen a black, blank cmd popup saying UsoClient.exe.

I think it has happened twice. I scanned the file and it is clean. Any idea what is going on?

:)

leftisthominid, Aug 31, 2016

2. Random cmd popups on Windows 10

So i've had this issue for 2 days now that a random Command prompt has opened and then closed a millisec later, because of this i've not been able to catch what it has said, i thought it would be malware but both Malwarebytes and Avast can not find anything,
    and i have had no problems catching those before (i have stopped malware before on a former PC with only Avast.) And there is also no problems with the PC performance wise or i have yet to get hacked. Do you guys think it's worth Rewinding my PC to a date
    before it started or is it something like commandlines/auto updates?

Thankful for answers!

[Moved from Virus & Malware]

LuddeB-man, Aug 31, 2016
  3. Random cmd popups on Windows 10

It might not be a virus or malware. There are other programs which could open command prompt , I have seen this behavior in Java and Flash Player. You could have command prompt open and once you see it, check what program is running.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Aug 31, 2016
Thema:

Random UsoClient.exe cmd popup at startup

1. Random UsoClient.exe cmd popup at startup - Similar Threads - Random UsoClient exe

2. CMD Popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD Popup: Hello, I was using my Windows 10 PC an suddenly a CMD window popped for a second it was something like system32 and SC.exe it went away and another one popped up just for a second. I couldn't note what was on the second one. This has never happened before is it possible that...
  3. CMD Popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD Popup: Hello, I was using my Windows 10 PC an suddenly a CMD window popped for a second it was something like system32 and SC.exe it went away and another one popped up just for a second. I couldn't note what was on the second one. This has never happened before is it possible that...
  4. CMD Popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. some random popups of CMD

some random popups of CMD: I don't know why or how this pop-up, Is it bad or good for the laptop Windows 11 or my applicationAnyone knows about this, any help will count for me. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-random-popups-of-cmd/fbb2dcb9-4d20-46f7-aef6-e4fa0f2f3e5f
  6. some random popups of CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some random popups of CMD: I don't know why or how this pop-up, Is it bad or good for the laptop Windows 11 or my applicationAnyone knows about this, any help will count for me. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-random-popups-of-cmd/fbb2dcb9-4d20-46f7-aef6-e4fa0f2f3e5f
  7. Random cmd popup for a split second - cvrduc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random cmd popup for a split second - cvrduc: Hello,This cmd window appears at the top left of my screen every couple of minutes/hours. It pops up every 10-20-30 minutes when playing games and less often when doing office work. The duration of this open windows is around 0.1 seconds, but sometimes I just happen to click...
  8. Random cmd popup for a split second - cvrduc

Random cmd popup for a split second - cvrduc: Hello,This cmd window appears at the top left of my screen every couple of minutes/hours. It pops up every 10-20-30 minutes when playing games and less often when doing office work. The duration of this open windows is around 0.1 seconds, but sometimes I just happen to click...
  9. Random cmd popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random cmd popup: Hello. I have this very weird problem where a cmd window randomly opens, then after a few seconds it closes. It doesn't do anything visually noticeable, like it doesn't minimize my currently open window or open another program or anything. It just pops up, waits a few...
  10. USOclient

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USOclient: Hello, Since wuauclt has been depreciated in windows 10, I was googling what has replaced it. I found that usoclient is what has replaced this command for windows update in the command line. However none of the commands work except one USOclient ScanInstall Wait...