Windows 10: Random Video Stuttering Problems?

Discus and support Random Video Stuttering Problems? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hoping someone can help with this. I have traditionally used Media Player Classic 64 to play videos. Sometimes though, seemingly at random, when I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/throwmeaway5150, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Random Video Stuttering Problems?

Hoping someone can help with this. I have traditionally used Media Player Classic 64 to play videos. Sometimes though, seemingly at random, when I open a video file from Windows explorer, my system will hang/freeze for about 30 seconds until the video opens, at which point it plays normally UNLESS I enter fullscreen mode, which causes the freeze again. After opening/closing a few videos, the problem then seems to go away.

Lately, this has been happening every time I start up the PC, and the only way to resolve it is to just keep opening/closing videos until it starts playing normally. Now it has also gotten to the point where playing ANY video fullscreen causes the same issue, whether it's a local file played in MPC, Windows Media Player, or an online video from YouTube or any other video site. The only player this doesn't happen with is VLC.

My system specs are HERE, and my display card is a Radeon RX460 with the latest drivers. The card is only about 18 months old, and the problem was already happening with my old Nvidia card as well.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/throwmeaway5150
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/throwmeaway5150, Feb 13, 2020
  2. roy111 Win User

Video stutters in Chrome Browser Only

it could be bad luck, not having those problems.

roy111, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Taven_290 Win User
    Computer Stutters at random when on the internet

I've had my laptop for at least a year now, and I've not had this issue up until a week or two ago. Thing is, at first I thought the stuttering would happen at random, but I've come to notice whenever I'm connected to the internet on this laptop, absolutely
    everything stutters at random for at least 5-15 seconds, then runs fine for a random amount of time before the stuttering starts again. I believe I may have narrowed it down to internet(or the way my laptop deals with internet) causing the stuttering, as if
    I disconnect from it, the stuttering slows down, and eventually stops happening afterward. Is there any easy way to deal with this stuttering? And btw, I do believe I have all the up-to-date drivers already for almost everything. Windows 10 is the operating
    system

Taven_290, Feb 13, 2020
  4. gsir---01 Win User

Random Video Stuttering Problems?

N82 Video recording Stuttering?

Update on my Video stuttering...

Formatted the phone, and memory card, and all is good now. No stuttering whilst videoing, and also smooth auto rotate in Nokia Image Exchange.

Will reinstall all my apps, games, and themes one by one, testing the video, and NIE every step to see if anything I had previously installed was causing it. Im now starting to think it was just an unformatted memory card.

My MicroSD is a 2GB Sandisk that came with the N82.

gsir---01, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Random Video Stuttering Problems?

1. Random Video Stuttering Problems? - Similar Threads - Random Video Stuttering

2. Local videos stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local videos stuttering: I'm experiencing a problem with locally stored videos stuttering. Videos pause for half a second every 5 or so seconds.I do not experience this when streaming videos. Only with locally stored videos,I have tried different video players and different videos and continually get...
  3. Stutter sound in videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stutter sound in videos: I play games while listening to music but today I noticed that my sound stutter sometimes. I tried to use sound on games only and still the same. I closed my game and listen to music and stutter as well. I thought it is my headset so I tried to use it on different PC but...
  4. VIDEO STUTTERING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO STUTTERING: Hello. when I click on the windows start button while watching a video, there's a stutter that shows up and persists even in the videos am watching. I have tried updating graphics drivers and even reinstalling windows but the issue persists. Am using an ASUS laptop x570zd,...
  5. VIDEO STUTTERING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO STUTTERING: Hello. when I click on the windows start button while watching a video, there's a stutter that shows up and persists even in the videos am watching. I have tried updating graphics drivers and even reinstalling windows but the issue persists. Am using an ASUS laptop x570zd,...
  6. VIDEO STUTTERING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random Video and Audio Stuttering. And internet trouble

Random Video and Audio Stuttering. And internet trouble: I don't exactly know the cause of this, because it just randomly started happening one day. But occasionally, there would be random video/audio stutters and glitches. It's sort of like the stutters you get before a BSOD happens, just without the BSOD. It can get annoying...
  8. Random Video and Audio Stuttering. And internet trouble

Random Video and Audio Stuttering. And internet trouble: I don't exactly know the cause of this, because it just randomly started happening one day. But occasionally, there would be random video/audio stutters and glitches. It's sort of like the stutters you get before a BSOD happens, just without the BSOD. It can get annoying...
  9. Video Stuttering

Video Stuttering: I have windows 10. Since the upload, it has been acting kind of off. Especially when I am trying to watch a video. The video stutters a lot whther I am watching YouTube or Netflix. I have already tried to restart my entire computer. That did not work. My mouse pad is also...
  10. Youtube Video stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Youtube Video stuttering: I am having issues with videos playing only on YouTube. I also tried chrome over edge but the problem persists. With games or video streaming like Prime video there isn't this issue. i don't know what to do....