Windows 10: Random Video test_hardware_encoder.mp4

Discus and support Random Video test_hardware_encoder.mp4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, today a random video appeared on my computer that I never downloaded, it was named as "test_hardware_encoder.mp4", I don't know how it got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rosie_rrs, May 24, 2024.

1. Rosie_rrs Win User

Random Video test_hardware_encoder.mp4

Hello, today a random video appeared on my computer that I never downloaded, it was named as "test_hardware_encoder.mp4", I don't know how it got there, and when I went to open the video, there was nothing, it seems like it was a corrupted file or something. Could you explain to me what it is?

:)

Rosie_rrs, May 24, 2024

2. MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 24, 2024
  3. No Audio For MP4 Video Files

Hi Bryan,

This error may occur if the MP4 file is corrupted. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask the following:

• Is there an error message displayed about audio when opening or playing MP4 video files?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, May 24, 2024
  4. Random Video test_hardware_encoder.mp4

MP4 Repair

I gave that program a try last night and it said my corrupted file wasn't the right format..... Although all gopro files are mp4 and the videos before and after were just fine haha. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll try it again using a bunch of different reference videos and see if that fixes it.

jasper1605, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Random Video test_hardware_encoder.mp4

1. Random Video test_hardware_encoder.mp4 - Similar Threads - Random Video test_hardware_encoder

2. Mp4 videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mp4 videos: Hi could someone please help me to get my mp4 videos to play in windows 11, I have tried the fix for media player compression thing, but the instructions are for windows 10and I do not get the same options, so cant do it. Does anyone know the steps for windows 11. All i get...
  3. Mp4 videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mp4 videos: Hi could someone please help me to get my mp4 videos to play in windows 11, I have tried the fix for media player compression thing, but the instructions are for windows 10and I do not get the same options, so cant do it. Does anyone know the steps for windows 11. All i get...
  4. Windows 10 issue with MP4 GoPro Video Playback Random Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 issue with MP4 GoPro Video Playback Random Freezing: I am all of a sudden having a issue with Videos GoPro MP4 specifically randomly freezing , it is not like some other posts where they say it freezes and audio continues , it just flat locks up for maybe 10 seconds , then plays again , like nothing happened , then may do it...
  5. Windows 10 issue with MP4 GoPro Video Playback Random Freezing

Windows 10 issue with MP4 GoPro Video Playback Random Freezing: I am all of a sudden having a issue with Videos GoPro MP4 specifically randomly freezing , it is not like some other posts where they say it freezes and audio continues , it just flat locks up for maybe 10 seconds , then plays again , like nothing happened , then may do it...
  6. Cannot play MP4 Videos .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play MP4 Videos .: Ok so when i open an MP4 vid it says "the volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid" It was a video file from bandicam Screen Recorder App I tried rerinstalling the app removing folders still i cant play anything !...
  7. Cannot play MP4 Videos .

Cannot play MP4 Videos .: Ok so when i open an MP4 vid it says "the volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid" It was a video file from bandicam Screen Recorder App I tried rerinstalling the app removing folders still i cant play anything !...
  8. MP4 Editing with Video Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    MP4 Editing with Video Editor: I am trimming a lot of videos as an instructor. I want to reset the app that "plays/opens" mp4 files to the video editor that comes with Windows 10. I cannot find any way to do this. There is no "open with" option on the menu below. The default apps under Settings will not...
  9. codec for mp4 video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    codec for mp4 video: when i copy over a mp4 video from my pc to usb jump drive, i get this error message:Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file.anyone knows how to solve this issue?...
  10. Mp4 video unable to play

Mp4 video unable to play: Hi, everyone. I got a video mp4 unable to play or cannot render this file when i am play with windows media player. I have tried to repair the video with Stella Phoenix video repair. But its same. [img] [img] [img] This video still have the file size, but it just...