Windows 10: Random wallpaper shuffler at an interval of less than 1 minute?

Discus and support Random wallpaper shuffler at an interval of less than 1 minute? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On Windows 10 is it possible to do random wallpaper shuffler at an interval of less than 1 minute? I have checked various sites claiming to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnneFagit, Apr 24, 2018.

1. AnneFagit Win User

Random wallpaper shuffler at an interval of less than 1 minute?

On Windows 10 is it possible to do random wallpaper shuffler at an interval of less than 1 minute?

I have checked various sites claiming to have instructions on how to set Windows 10 random wallpaper shuffle to a customized time but the instructions never seem to work, and are often a few years old.

My goal is that I want my wallpaper to change randomly every 30 seconds – this was possible under Windows 7.

Additionally, I would like it to be shuffled in a genuinely random fashion – I’ve noticed that under Windows 10 it often seems not to be genuinely shuffled and tends to cluster similar images together (I have over 45,000 wallpapers and it seems beyond coincidence that I regularly hits runs of themed images).

I fear the above may come across as very nit-picky but there are legit reasons I need it to be genuinely random and faster than 1 min – it’s a work related thing.

Actually, I’m currently trying to find an app that will allow me to do random customized interval slide shows so if anybody knows of any I’d be glad to hear.

:)

AnneFagit, Apr 24, 2018

2. Wn 10 desktop background slideshow

For #1: You can access the classic Wallpaper Control Panel to set the wallpaper change interval to less than a minute. To access the panel, press WinKey + R to bring up the Run dialog, type the following command:

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper

Press {ENTER}

Ramesh Srinivasan, Apr 24, 2018
  3. Outlook.Com Delay with Sync

I had the same question and exactly the same problem as Leo had, but with Nokia Lumia 800 / Windows Phone 7.5 and Hotmail messages arriving at random intervals of 5-60 minutes even though everything was set to "as items arrive". Started around the same
    time maybe a week back.

However, as of right now, they seem to arrive with the usual less-than-a-minute interval again and have arrived from at least yesterday. I changed nothing and everything works fine again, hopefully for others that suffered from this as well.

Taneli Suikkanen, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

Random wallpaper shuffler at an interval of less than 1 minute?

1. Random wallpaper shuffler at an interval of less than 1 minute? - Similar Threads - Random wallpaper shuffler

2. Audio dropping out for 1 to 2 seconds at random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio dropping out for 1 to 2 seconds at random intervals: I'm having audio issues over the last few days. It occurs on all apps Firefox, VLC Media Player, World of Warcraft, etc.. I've rebooted warm and cold, checked all system settings and reset, confirmed all drivers are up to date, rolled back drivers, and basically everything I...
  3. Audio dropping out for 1 to 2 seconds at random intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio dropping out for 1 to 2 seconds at random intervals: I'm having audio issues over the last few days. It occurs on all apps Firefox, VLC Media Player, World of Warcraft, etc.. I've rebooted warm and cold, checked all system settings and reset, confirmed all drivers are up to date, rolled back drivers, and basically everything I...
  4. Elan touchpad freezes time to time on random intervals about 1 -5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elan touchpad freezes time to time on random intervals about 1 -5 minutes.: My lenovo g50-70 laptop has Elan touchpad. It freezes time to time on random intervals of 1-5 minutes. If I press enter key then it starts working again and stops again. When I am playing some online vedio then vedio also stops playing simultaneously with cursor freeze. I...
  5. Elan touchpad freezes time to time on random intervals about 1 -5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elan touchpad freezes time to time on random intervals about 1 -5 minutes.: My lenovo g50-70 laptop has Elan touchpad. It freezes time to time on random intervals of 1-5 minutes. If I press enter key then it starts working again and stops again. When I am playing some online vedio then vedio also stops playing simultaneously with cursor freeze. I...
  6. Elan touchpad freezes time to time on random intervals about 1 -5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Computer says I will automatically be signed out in less than 1 minute when I plug it in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer says I will automatically be signed out in less than 1 minute when I plug it in.: When I use my charging cable to charge my computer, It say I will be logged out in less than 1 minute, It keeps doing this, when I'm not using it, it works just fine. How can I fix this?...
  8. Windows will shut down in less than a minute.

Windows will shut down in less than a minute.: After installing a windows update a while back, I keep getting a pop-up every once in a while saying "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute." Sometimes it happens a few times in a row, sometimes it doesn't happen for days. Also, Windows...
  9. Random BSOD at random intervals

Random BSOD at random intervals: Hello, I have been having troubles as of recent with random BSOD errors that happen at random times. I initially thought that it may have something to do with my ram as I have had troubles with it in the past, although I have used the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and no...
  10. GPU overheating less than a minute into gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU overheating less than a minute into gaming: OK, so about a month ago i brought dark souls 3 and around 5 minutes into playing the game, my monitor displayed the "No connection found screen" and my headset cut off all my sound. I was on discord at the time and the people in the call said i just disconnected without...