Windows 10: Random wifi disconnections

Discus and support Random wifi disconnections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm having a problem after an update some months ago. My pc keeps disconnecting from the wifi. I try the troubleshooting solution, but the fix is only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thanosgiamarel, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Random wifi disconnections

I'm having a problem after an update some months ago. My pc keeps disconnecting from the wifi. I try the troubleshooting solution, but the fix is only temporary. It may be disconnected in a few minutes or in the next hours. I use a TP link wifi adapter. Any ideas? Thanks

:)

thanosgiamarel, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. wifi random disconnection

Hello ,

Thanks both for your suggestions however any troubleshooting show that there are no problems found so what ever troubleshooting step i do cannot find an issue i reset the wifi more than once cleared wifi setting removed drivers let windows install them back
    , installed them from my device support site , installed them with latest updates form manufacturer support site still all lead to same thing that it just disconnects btw this is a new laptop with fresh windows installation i just had it for a week

Disconnection reason am not sure what does that mean am starting to think that wifi card is faulty

Random wifi disconnections c41aaf6e-5f1c-4945-9375-a0a80e00db41?upload=true.png

TheFreeOne, Dec 21, 2020
  4. chasbar38 Win User

Random wifi disconnections

random wifi disconnects

have gateway ne722, windows 10, random wifi disconnects, have tried roll back adapter driver and upgrading drive, turning off power saver option. if I do nothing it will reconnect on its own.

chasbar38, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Random wifi disconnections

1. Random wifi disconnections - Similar Threads - Random wifi disconnections

2. Wifi Disconnects Randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Disconnects Randomly: I made a report with "netsh wlan show wlanreport", and on the disconnects reasons sections appears as the most frequent "The driver disconnected while associating".And when I am disconnected the event that appears is:"EventId: 4042, Message: Capability change on...
  3. Wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnecting randomly: Im connected to my wifi and i randomly disconnect, and cannot reconnect to my wifi for a couple of tries and its beyond annoying. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the wifi adapter drivers and it still continues to happen without fail. i do not know what to do and need help...
  4. Wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnecting randomly: Im connected to my wifi and i randomly disconnect, and cannot reconnect to my wifi for a couple of tries and its beyond annoying. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the wifi adapter drivers and it still continues to happen without fail. i do not know what to do and need help...
  5. Wifi disconnecting randomly

6. WiFi Randomly disconnecting

WiFi Randomly disconnecting: So why does my wifi randomly disconnect while still showing as connected? Its pretty annoying been doing it for quite some time and while typing this it has done it again. So im streaming live tv in firefox 75.0 64-bit latest version, and out of the blue the stream starts...
  7. Wifi randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi randomly disconnects: So i've installed my pci-e wifi card 3 months ago and had no problems untill i upgraded to Windows 10 now it keeps disconnecting from wifi randomly and tryed every options submitted by /u/ffjkjh [link] [comments]...
  8. WiFi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi disconnecting randomly: I recently built a new pc and put a intel wifi link 5300 agn inside. The wifi keeps disconnecting ive tried driver updates and other things but nothing seems to work. I dont know if it is the card or the pc. But i checked the events and multiple times it says device instal...
  9. wifi random disconnection

wifi random disconnection: My wifi disconnects randomly it is not frequent it could take a day or less but it happens after checking event logger reason is wifi disconnected by the driver i uninstalled drivers and installed them again , updated them still same issue , windows troubleshooting shows no...
  10. WiFi randomly disconnects.

WiFi randomly disconnects.: I have recently reset my PC by pressing shift while restarting and updated my drivers a few days ago. When I open games that require WiFi constantly it disconnects me from the game instantly but not the WiFi and when i use programs like discord my ping will suddenly be very...