Windows 10: Random Windows 10 BSOD - IRGLE , Driver Buffer etc.

Discus and support Random Windows 10 BSOD - IRGLE , Driver Buffer etc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My machine was a windows 7 pro, Intel DX79TO, I7 3930k (mildly over clocked to 3.6 via turbo) , with 48GB RAM. Was stable till three months back - was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PhaedRusEngine, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Random Windows 10 BSOD - IRGLE , Driver Buffer etc.

My machine was a windows 7 pro, Intel DX79TO, I7 3930k (mildly over clocked to 3.6 via turbo) , with 48GB RAM. Was stable till three months back - was set up in 2012. Now it randomly BSODs with varying message - usually driver stack or IRQL. I tried the following and the issue still remains.

1) Update Bios 2) Upgrade cooling to liquid cooling Corsair H100i pro, 3) Upgrade to windows 10 pro 4) Update all drivers (including pcie) 5) check ssd health,6) run memtest for 12 hours (no errors) 7) run prime 95 for 12 hours (bsoded a minute after I stopped prime) 8) OCCT - stable for 4 hours 9) used PSU tester - psu is fine 10) stock clock with no turbo at 3.2 (still boded) 11) whocrashes says software issue likely. 12) reinstalled Windows 10 - deleting all prior programs - minimal new installs - office, R and Python.

Only peripherals are monitor, key board and mouse. HELP!

:)

PhaedRusEngine, Oct 18, 2018
  2. DeetleVa Win User

11 BSODs in 3 months with Windows 10

The BSODs have been random. Some have occurred while the laptop was idle, others during various operations. HP did not list chipset driver updates for windows 10. I installed the latest drivers listed for Windows 7. I have had two more BSODs:

Driver overran stack buffer and Unexpected kernel mode trap. I added the two minidumps for 1/27/2016

DeetleVa, Oct 18, 2018
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. dionjovan Win User

Random Windows 10 BSOD - IRGLE , Driver Buffer etc.

dionjovan, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Random Windows 10 BSOD - IRGLE , Driver Buffer etc.

1. Random Windows 10 BSOD - IRGLE , Driver Buffer etc. - Similar Threads - Random BSOD IRGLE

2. BSOD - driver overran stack buffer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - driver overran stack buffer: Hello,Without warning I have started getting BSOD. I was playing a game, paused for 30 minutes to eat left laptop idle without anything open, opened the game and BSOD.First I had BSOD with "page fault in nonpaged area eaanticheat.sys"Updated everything I could Windows,...
  3. DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER BSoD: I'm looking into a PC for my nephew that we can't seem to resolve. It all started when he did the Windows updates about a week ago. It keeps blue screening with OVERRAN STACK BUFFER. He did a clean install from a usb created with the update tool and is still getting this...
  4. Random BSOD IRQL and Driver overrun buffer

Random BSOD IRQL and Driver overrun buffer: Can someone look at these minidumps and point me to my problem. This is a dell precision 3530 I ran the bios diag and it found no issues with ram etc. https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nh0q0tvtkgr74b/minidump.zip?dl=0 Also is it safe to post these mini dumps as far as system...
  5. BSOD - DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

BSOD - DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER: I have been having BSOD errors. Things I have done so far: 1 Clean installed WIN10 multiple times from different bootable USBs 2 Run MEMTESTX86 for 30+ hours with 0 errors and 8 passes. 3 Updated Windows multiple times. 4 Run in safe mode for hours with no BSOD errors....
  6. BSOD "Driver Overan Stack Buffer"

BSOD "Driver Overan Stack Buffer": Hello Just had a blue screen error which said "Driver Overan Stack Buffer" and i was windering what could be causing this i have the minidump file that was created any help would be fantastic I have just done a clean instalation aswell and barely installed anything...
  7. Random Windows 10 BSOD - IRQL Error , Driver Buffer etc.

Random Windows 10 BSOD - IRQL Error , Driver Buffer etc.: My machine was a windows 7 pro, Intel DX79TO, I7 3930k (mildly over clocked to 3.6 via turbo) , with 48GB RAM. Was stable till three months back - was set up in 2012. Now it randomly BSODs with varying message - usually driver stack or IRQL. I tried the following and the...
  8. BSOD driver overrun stack buffer

BSOD driver overrun stack buffer: I am having a BSOD issue and have this info to post from the dump file. Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17674.1000 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\071018-37390-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump...
  9. driver overan stack buffer bsod

driver overan stack buffer bsod: My HP Split laptop bought in 2013 crashes regularly with different BSOD messages, I used CHKDSK /F to confirm both the c: ssd and d: hdd are ok. The crashes occur when I remove the keyboard and hdd so I can use the screen and ssd as a tablet. I work for about an hour the...
  10. BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer, comes at random times.

BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer, comes at random times.: so, my system has been BSOD for the past few months now, i tried the microsoft tech support forums, and that has been no help, they kept telling me the problem was an old driver, which i now no longer have installed but still getting blue screens, appears to happen at random,...