Windows 10: Random Windows 10 Pro activation?

Discus and support Random Windows 10 Pro activation? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have had my Pc for half a year now and have had zero problems until 2 days ago when I got a watermark telling me to activate windows. When I went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Computer Help_01, May 11, 2020.

1. Random Windows 10 Pro activation?

I have had my Pc for half a year now and have had zero problems until 2 days ago when I got a watermark telling me to activate windows. When I went to the settings I saw error 0x8007232B . when I went and click trouble shoot it says we cant activate your copy of windows make sure you're connected to the internet. and try again.I am 1000% then says if I, already connected contact system admin for more info which is me. I have no idea what caused this I was playing the game Valorent at the time and experienced nothing in game. Please help!

P.s I got my computer for a birthday present used with a fresh install of windows and the guy I got it from says that its a volume licenced copy.

:)

Computer Help_01, May 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, May 11, 2020
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 11, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Random Windows 10 Pro activation?

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Random Windows 10 Pro activation?

1. Random Windows 10 Pro activation? - Similar Threads - Random Pro activation

2. Windows 10 Pro, Activated but not activated..??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro, Activated but not activated..??: OK, here is one that falls in the really ODD world books. As reported by one of our staff. The PC, an HP all in one, Windows 10 Pro. The issue reported was/is. My computer is prompting me to activate Windows 10 Pro. When I try to troubleshoot the activation I get the...
  3. window 10 pro activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    window 10 pro activation: Hi every one! I bought a windows 10 pro for OEM software to activate my window 10 pro but it is not working can any body help me in this case ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-pro-activation/c9c0c9dd-2e38-4b6b-b198-94559c378d26
  4. windows 10 pro activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 pro activation: we cant activate windows on this device because we cant connect to your organisation server.error code 0XCOO4F074 HELP PLEASE.I have the product key but its not working when i put it...
  5. windows 10 pro activation

windows 10 pro activation: plz help me any one how can i active my windows 10 pro plz help me i dont know my product key i installed windows 10 pro from internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation/d08dfb30-47f1-4449-863a-3538514b2ffe"
  6. Windows 10 pro activation

Windows 10 pro activation: I bought and Surface pro 6 with Windows 10 home and upgraded to pro through the Microsoft store. Neither the email or the store have a way for me to retrieve the product key. I need it because some how my PC upgraded to enterprise and will not activate. Thank you in...
  7. windows 10 pro activation

windows 10 pro activation: Hi. I can't activate my windows 10 pro, because the error kode, 0x8007007B, pops up. What must I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation/16c18a01-4af1-4779-bd21-25d66340a7d5"
  8. WINDOWS 10 PRO IS NOT ACTIVATING

WINDOWS 10 PRO IS NOT ACTIVATING: I bought this laptop with Windows 10 pro installed on it and I was under the impression that it was permanent. My Activation status is sitting as "windows is not activated use your organizations activation server" I have no organization and can not access an organization...
  9. Activate Windows 10 Pro

Activate Windows 10 Pro: Helloo There, I cant activate my product Key in the new PC, it's brand new and OEM. I have also all the new package for the new cd and the label for the new fresh product key and I scratched by myself and I'm sure wasn't installed before in any device. Please help and if...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Activation

Windows 10 Pro Activation: Hey all, I just purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store and when I go into Activation under Settings it says it cannot activate. Is there some way for Windows to finally acknowledge my digital license or do I need to purchase that separately? There is no option...