Windows 10: Random Windows Blue screens with windows 10 and 11

Discus and support Random Windows Blue screens with windows 10 and 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So ive been having random blue screens with windows 10 and 11. i used windows 10 and noticed that i got random blue screens so i upgraded to windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dilan Agustin, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Random Windows Blue screens with windows 10 and 11

So ive been having random blue screens with windows 10 and 11. i used windows 10 and noticed that i got random blue screens so i upgraded to windows 11 and i have the same problem please help.

:)

Dilan Agustin, Sep 24, 2022
  2. fish00 Win User

Blue screens with windows 7

So i recently switched to windows 7, with that i got new ram. I rarely use to blue screen (before win7) but lately i have been blue screening a lot. Im guessint its the ram but i wanna be sure.

it does it at random times.

Here is the dump file.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4OHIV7HR

fish00, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Dann Win User

Random Windows Blue screens with windows 10 and 11

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Thema:

Random Windows Blue screens with windows 10 and 11

1. Random Windows Blue screens with windows 10 and 11 - Similar Threads - Random Blue screens

2. Windows 11 - Random Blue Screen After Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Random Blue Screen After Freezing: Hi there, I would really appreciate assistance on this.I recently got a new system, specs are as follows:Z790 Edge Wifi i7-14700KRTX 3080 Ti FTW3 ULTRADDR5-6400 32GB1200W 80+ PlatinumUpon purchase, the two weeks or so the PC was performing fine but soon after I started...
  3. Windows 11 - Random Blue screen crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Random Blue screen crashing: Hi All,I have recently upgraded my platform to Ryzen AM5 utilising the following:CPU - Ryzen 5 7600XGPU - Nvidia 3080RAM - 32GB DDR5PSU - 750W Gold CorsairMutliple Storage drives with Windows 11 installed on a 1TB NVME drive. Since upgrading the CPU, Motherboard, RAM I have...
  4. Windows 11 - Random Blue screen crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Random Blue screen crashing: Hi All,I have recently upgraded my platform to Ryzen AM5 utilising the following:CPU - Ryzen 5 7600XGPU - Nvidia 3080RAM - 32GB DDR5PSU - 750W Gold CorsairMutliple Storage drives with Windows 11 installed on a 1TB NVME drive. Since upgrading the CPU, Motherboard, RAM I have...
  5. Random Windows Blue screens with windows 10 and 11

Random Windows Blue screens with windows 10 and 11: So ive been having random blue screens with windows 10 and 11. i used windows 10 and noticed that i got random blue screens so i upgraded to windows 11 and i have the same problem please help....
  6. Random Blue Screens in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screens in Windows 10: I've been getting random crashes in Windows 10 while performing tasks like browsing the web and watching videos. Sometimes the video app itself VLC would crash randomly. Here are some solutions that I tried:1 Complete fresh install of Windows 10 from bootable USB. This was...
  7. Random Blue Screens in Windows 10

Random Blue Screens in Windows 10: I've been getting random crashes in Windows 10 while performing tasks like browsing the web and watching videos. Sometimes the video app itself VLC would crash randomly. Here are some solutions that I tried:1 Complete fresh install of Windows 10 from bootable USB. This was...
  8. Random Blue Screens in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 Randomly Gets Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Randomly Gets Blue Screens: Hello. My computer is running Windows 10 20H2 and it randomly gets blue screens. I've looked at the minidump files and ntoskrnl.exe seems to be the cause of the blue screens. I have attached two minidump files for your to look at. minidumps.zip So far, I haven't found a way...
  10. windows blue screens randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows blue screens randomly: heres the windows event log System - Provider [ Name] EventLog - EventID 6008 [ Qualifiers] 32768 Level 2 Task 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2020-03-17T14:54:40.014884100Z EventRecordID 10077...