Windows 10: Random Windows Hello set up on my Outlook

Discus and support Random Windows Hello set up on my Outlook in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I feel like my other account is being used by another because I've been logged out of my Spotify and I had to delete my old Facebook account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Laorange, May 22, 2020.

1. Laorange Win User

Random Windows Hello set up on my Outlook

Hello, I feel like my other account is being used by another because I've been logged out of my Spotify and I had to delete my old Facebook account because it was randomly sending messages and posting. I tried logging into my outlook but it told me i required a pin from windows hello, which I never set up or heard of until today. so im wondering if theres a way i can get rid of this thing and add my own.

:)

Laorange, May 22, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, May 22, 2020
  3. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 22, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Random Windows Hello set up on my Outlook - Similar Threads - Random Hello set

2. Setting up Windows Hello!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up Windows Hello!: Trying to sign in to windows hello with my personal account, but keep receiving the message "You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead. " I have my education institute's mail also but I didn't make a Microsoft account for that...
  3. Setting up Windows Hello!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up Windows Hello!: Trying to sign in to windows hello with my personal account, but keep receiving the message "You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead. " I have my education institute's mail also but I didn't make a Microsoft account for that...
  4. Can't set up Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't set up Windows Hello: Hello. I have just updated to 21H1 and i've noticed the feature of Windows Hello.But sadly when I try to set it up it says that it can't set up Windows Hello.Can someone please help me?...
  5. Hello PIN incorrect error for setting up additional outlook account

Hello PIN incorrect error for setting up additional outlook account: I set up a child account for my laptop in order to create a family account on Xbox to play Minecraft with my kid. The purchase was done FOR her account using the parent account but in order to add it I need to go into outlook with the parent account but I keep getting the...
  6. Setting up Outlook in O365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Setting up Outlook in O365: Wi 10 in both cases. I have recently started installing O365 on customers computers. The two so far when setting up Outlook I get the dreaded "something went wrong in setting up your account" or words to that effect. I then resorted to manually setting up a IMAP account and...
  7. Error Setting Up Windows Hello

Error Setting Up Windows Hello: I am having issues setting up Windows Hello Facial Recognition. My webcam is a Logitech c992 Pro Webcam which is compatible with Windows Hello. I can press the set up and the get started button but than it says Couldn't turn on the camera. I have updated all drivers as well...
  8. Setting up Windows Hello

Setting up Windows Hello: I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 530. It comes with a fingerprint scanner and a webcam and runs on Windows 10. But when I go to sign-in options, it says my device is not compatible for Windows Hello. I checked all the compatible devices and it should work on mine. How do I solve this?...
  9. Windows Hello not setting up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello not setting up: I previously had Hello set up with a fingerprint and pin. I was having issues with my scanner recognising the fingerprint so figured it would be easier to delete the fingerprints and start again. After scanning the fingerprints, it prompts me to create a pin, but when I...
  10. Setting up Microsoft Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Setting up Microsoft Outlook: I am trying to set up my gmail in Outlook using the imap system. When I get to the end it just keeps going round and round in circles asking for my username and password and I can't get past this.Does anyone know the answer please? 120420