Windows 10: Random Windows popping on and off

Discus and support Random Windows popping on and off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since my last update with the new Microsoft edge, Ive been having these random windows popping on and off my screen. They can be the notification bar,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaphneeVertus, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Random Windows popping on and off

Since my last update with the new Microsoft edge, Ive been having these random windows popping on and off my screen. They can be the notification bar, search bar or random pdf or word file. Please help cause Im at a point where I cant really use my laptop.

:)

DaphneeVertus, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User

A random window is popping up

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we'd like to ask additional information.

• What changes have you made prior to the issue?
    • What activities are you doing when the random window popping up?
    • Would it be possible to send us a screenshot?
    • Did the issue persist in safe mode?

For now, we suggest that you scan your computer using antivirus software to check for possible malware infection.

Marby Rey, Jun 13, 2020
  3. nicpo Win User
    Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

Random Windows popping on and off [​IMG]

Random Windows popping on and off [​IMG]

nicpo, Jun 13, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random Windows popping on and off

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Random Windows popping on and off

1. Random Windows popping on and off - Similar Threads - Random popping off

2. Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.: My Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise, I tried charging it but the light at the top isn't showing either. It also smells a bit burnt I think?...
  3. Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.: My Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise, I tried charging it but the light at the top isn't showing either. It also smells a bit burnt I think?...
  4. Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  6. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  7. Random pop-ups

Random pop-ups: Hello everyone!So as usual i cleaned my laptop, and made sure everything is clean, i made sure to clean the keyboard aswell, after i was done i opened the laptop but i noticed something unusual, the notification bar on the left keeps opening and closing and the same thing...
  8. Windows Randomly popping open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Randomly popping open: So when im playing really any game Windows will randomly open at weird times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-randomly-popping-open/99fd489b-c8a7-429f-972e-3d4894182620
  9. random pop sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random pop sound: Hey guys, I sunk a huge amount of cash into this Surface Pro 4 expecting a premium device. That's not what I got:( While in sleep mode every few hours there is this loud pop sound that comes from the speakers. It also occasionally happens when I wake it from sleep. Here's...
  10. random on and off

random on and off: I have a pair of hp workstations that randomly turn on when I power on my laptop when everything is connected to the wifi, what is it trying to do and how can I stop this from happening? same thing happens when I power on one of the workstations, my laptop wakes from sleep...