Windows 10: Randome files keep appearing on my files explorer

Discus and support Randome files keep appearing on my files explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; even after i deleted it it pops out again after i restart it.even after i deleted it it pops out again after i restart it.i saw a post that has the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Secretz-, May 6, 2021.

1. Secretz- Win User

Randome files keep appearing on my files explorer

even after i deleted it it pops out again after i restart it.even after i deleted it it pops out again after i restart it.i saw a post that has the same problem but different file name etc and after he use malwarebytes its detected and its fixed. but when i tried it it did'nt show anything no threats please help.

:)

Secretz-, May 6, 2021

2. File explorer

Hi Mick,

I am sorry to know that the File Explorer is not working on the Taskbar.

I suggest you to right-click on it to unpin it from the task bar.

Then search for File Explorer in Search. Then right-click on it to Pin it to Taskbar.

If the issue persists, try the steps below.

• Type CMD in Search. Right click on it to run as an administrator.

• Type the following 4 commands at the Command prompt:
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the CMD window.

• Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 6, 2021
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    "This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, May 6, 2021
  4. Randome files keep appearing on my files explorer

File Explorer

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on view option.
    • Click on preview panel to turn it Off and On.

Hope this information helps. If you have any further queries related to Windows, let us know.
    We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Randome files keep appearing on my files explorer

1. Randome files keep appearing on my files explorer - Similar Threads - Randome files keep

2. Files in File Explorer will not appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files in File Explorer will not appear: I have windows 10 on my laptop. Recently, I have been trying to view, move and copy my files in File Explorer. Most of these files are on a USB flash drive, but sometimes when I try to view them, nothing appears in the folder. At the same time, in the path bar at the top of...
  3. Files in File Explorer will not appear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files in File Explorer will not appear: I have windows 10 on my laptop. Recently, I have been trying to view, move and copy my files in File Explorer. Most of these files are on a USB flash drive, but sometimes when I try to view them, nothing appears in the folder. At the same time, in the path bar at the top of...
  4. Files in File Explorer will not appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Random files appearing on my F drive

Random files appearing on my F drive: When i open a program for example Google Chrome a file named chrome.exe.png appeares on my F drive same for Discord, XboxApp and almost all programs does someone have a fix for this ?...
  6. OneDrive files appears twice in the File Explorer

OneDrive files appears twice in the File Explorer: At some point in recent days my File Explorer has listed all my files in the OneDrive folder twice, i.e., the OneDrive folder and its contents is shown twice. The files are not duplicates or copies, because I experimented by deleting some files from one list, to the Recycle...
  7. OneDrive files appears twice in the File Explorer

OneDrive files appears twice in the File Explorer: At some point in recent days my File Explorer has listed all my files in the OneDrive folder twice, i.e., the OneDrive folder and its contents is shown twice. The files are not duplicates or copies, because I experimented by deleting some files from one list, to the Recycle...
  8. Random files appearing with no file extension

Random files appearing with no file extension: A customer has reported lots of files appearing on their desktop, and folders inside their desktop. I do not know the origin of these files or how they are appearing. All of the files have no file extension. I have tried setting file explorer view settings to not show...
  9. File Explorer slow to appear

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer slow to appear: i'm running build 17763.437 but i believe this problem i've seen in earlier builds too. sometimes File Explorer appears not to open when i click on the app's icon that i have pinned to the start pg. but it does open if i then just click on the start button in the bottom left...
  10. Windows File Explorer keeps opening randomly

Windows File Explorer keeps opening randomly: Hey guys, I know many of us have been having these problems in a long time, and while the typical response of making sure all your drivers are updated and that you also run an SFC /scannow to fix potential systems files, I've been having this issue over and over again....