Windows 10: Randomized crash-to-desktops with error 0xc000005 in Event Viewer

Discus and support Randomized crash-to-desktops with error 0xc000005 in Event Viewer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello.. i've been trying to resolve this issue for 4 months now. I feel like i tried everything and i'm kind of loosing hope. Literally anything will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Seban0, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Seban0 Win User

Randomized crash-to-desktops with error 0xc000005 in Event Viewer

Hello.. i've been trying to resolve this issue for 4 months now. I feel like i tried everything and i'm kind of loosing hope.

Literally anything will help, please!

The crashes happen randomly only when playing games. Sometimes it takes 30 seconds to crash, sometimes 6 hours, so its very difficult to test if any of your suggestions help.

I need patience and please don't leave me stranded instantly. I'll reply as quick as i can.

The error details in Event Viewer:

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.465.282.0, time stamp: 0x603fef5e

Faulting module name: PartyXboxLive.dll, version: 0.1.2006.23001, time stamp: 0x5ef2d1df

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000000035312

Faulting process ID: 0x11cc

Faulting application start time: 0x01d728d860d3cde1

Faulting application path: E:\Games\Forza Horizon 4 Fit-Girl\ForzaHorizon4.exe

Faulting module path: E:\Games\Forza Horizon 4 Fit-Girl\PartyXboxLive.dll

Report ID: 575cca40-3b52-407c-bcda-7563f78502ce

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

I don't know if its allowed here, but my games are cracked. I'm sorry if im breaking any rules right now. Feel free to just delete this if i am. Though, i don't think this crash is caused because they are cracked.

Thank you.

:)

Seban0, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 4, 2021
  3. hexaae Win User
    Event Viewer (MCC.exe) crashes 'System.IO.IOException'

I'm afraid this is another Windows 1903 bug (current ver 1836.175) as it is reproducible on every (?) PC.

• run Event Viewer
    • click 'Create Custom View' on the right panel
    • create for example a filter for System, events 6005, 6006, give it a name and save it:
      Randomized crash-to-desktops with error 0xc000005 in Event Viewer [​IMG]
    • then click on the left tree "Custom Views" and an mcc.exe crash will occur *Confused reporting a IO error reading "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Event Viewer\Views\View_0.xml"

P.S.
    To roll-back you can from an admin prompt:
    Code:

hexaae, Apr 4, 2021
  4. spike47 Win User

Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Randomized crash-to-desktops with error 0xc000005 in Event Viewer - Similar Threads - Randomized crash desktops

2. Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer: Hi all,Been having lots of strange and aggravating issues with my PC lately. It'll blue screen sometimes, it'll just randomly and unannouncedly restart itself others, and sometimes it'll work for days with no issues. I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 from scratch and...
  3. Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer: Hi all,Been having lots of strange and aggravating issues with my PC lately. It'll blue screen sometimes, it'll just randomly and unannouncedly restart itself others, and sometimes it'll work for days with no issues. I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 from scratch and...
  4. PC crash and event viewer errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crash and event viewer errors: On a game I get a full freeze and feedback from my speakers, only way to reset is to press the reset button.In the event viewer I these errors at the date stamp time of the crash :-SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-BKG2VOL$ via...
  5. PC crash and event viewer errors

PC crash and event viewer errors: On a game I get a full freeze and feedback from my speakers, only way to reset is to press the reset button.In the event viewer I these errors at the date stamp time of the crash :-SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-BKG2VOL$ via...
  6. PC crash and event viewer errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. All games randomly crashing to desktop, event viewer: ntdll.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All games randomly crashing to desktop, event viewer: ntdll.dll: HiHoping for some advice.Games have started crashing to desktop at random gameplay intervals, no apparent pattern or cause. Nothing new installed. But they all have same exception code. I can't replicate it. I can play a game fine for hours one day, then the next it will...
  8. All games randomly crashing to desktop, event viewer: ntdll.dll

All games randomly crashing to desktop, event viewer: ntdll.dll: HiHoping for some advice.Games have started crashing to desktop at random gameplay intervals, no apparent pattern or cause. Nothing new installed. But they all have same exception code. I can't replicate it. I can play a game fine for hours one day, then the next it will...
  9. Randomized crash-to-desktops with error 0xc0000005 in Event Viewer

Randomized crash-to-desktops with error 0xc0000005 in Event Viewer: Hello.. i've been trying to resolve this issue for 4 months now. I feel like i tried everything and i'm kind of losing hope. Literally anything will help, please! The crashes happen randomly only when playing games. Sometimes it takes 30 seconds to crash, sometimes 6...
  10. Randomized crash-to-desktops with error 0xc0000005 in Event Viewer

Randomized crash-to-desktops with error 0xc0000005 in Event Viewer: Hello.. i've been trying to resolve this issue for 4 months now. I feel like i tried everything and i'm kind of losing hope. Literally anything will help, please! The crashes happen randomly only when playing games. Sometimes it takes 30 seconds to crash, sometimes 6...