Windows 10: randomly BSOD occurs, HALL.dll error

Discus and support randomly BSOD occurs, HALL.dll error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Goodday all, One of our Windows 10 users is getting a BSOD regularly (like once a week), I checked it out with Bluescreenview and it shows that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Slowie87, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Slowie87 Win User

randomly BSOD occurs, HALL.dll error

Goodday all,

One of our Windows 10 users is getting a BSOD regularly (like once a week), I checked it out with Bluescreenview and it shows that the HALL.DLL is giving the bluescreen error.

After today's BSOD, I tried to do sfc.exe /scannow and when it reached 100% validating it got another bluescreen.

Is there anyone who can read out the .dmp file? I added two of them as attachment.

The user only using Outlook and Internet Explorer for some webapplications.

Thanks in advance

:)

Slowie87, Jul 31, 2019
  2. NUN
    nun Win User

BSOD randomly occurs, even after clean install

Hi, here are the screenshots of the benchmark and the full error scan

randomly BSOD occurs, HALL.dll error [​IMG]

randomly BSOD occurs, HALL.dll error [​IMG]

3. SloMo87 Win User
    BSOD randomly occurs

I have had the BSOD occurring randomly for the past several days. The computer will just shut down.

SloMo87, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Szidor Win User

BSOD occurs randomly

Hi,

I have BSODs occuring randomly, sometimes 2-3 times a day, sometimes nothing for a week.
    The BSOD says MACHINE_CHECK_ERROR.

I updated all the drivers to no avail.

Szidor, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

1. randomly BSOD occurs, HALL.dll error - Similar Threads - randomly BSOD occurs

2. BSOD occurring again randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD occurring again randomly: Hello,I've been having an issue with random bsod events. I'll be in the middle of something and randomly I'll get a bsod for a few seconds and then the system restarts. I did a complete refresh and re-install of windows and looks like nothing has changed. If possible I would...
  3. BSOD occurring again randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD occurring again randomly: Hello,I've been having an issue with random bsod events. I'll be in the middle of something and randomly I'll get a bsod for a few seconds and then the system restarts. I did a complete refresh and re-install of windows and looks like nothing has changed. If possible I would...
  4. BSOD occurring randomly - Chia

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD occurring randomly - Chia: I recently started trying to use the Chia program, a crpyto farming program and have been getting BSOD while using it, files are attached below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnoStfZ-u1nxkz6EkSIKTYvOiwYR?e=tJEdlA...
  5. Random BSOD Started Occuring Randomly

Random BSOD Started Occuring Randomly: Since a couple months ago i have been experiencing random BSOD ocurrences without changing much of my setup. This PC never had any BSOD until i upgraded my PC GPU from a GTX660Ti to a RTX3080. I cannot replicate the error has its completly random when the error occurs. i...
  6. Random BSOD occurring

Random BSOD occurring: Hi I am facing random BSOD at random time. Some tine I one my pc and BSOD occurs and sometimes after opening an app. The most common BSOD I get is MEMORY_MANGEMENT. So I checked my RAM with Windows Memory diagnostic tool but it is saying that my RAM is good. So I have...
  7. BSOD occuring randomly with no reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD occuring randomly with no reason: Hello everybody, I recently built a new computer (specs below) and randomly, I got BSOD. For instance, some days I can use the computer for hours without any trouble and another day BSOD will occur like 4 times in an hour. It happens mostly while playing (crash happens on...
  8. BSOD occurs randomly

BSOD occurs randomly: Hi, I have BSODs occuring randomly, sometimes 2-3 times a day, sometimes nothing for a week. The BSOD says MACHINE_CHECK_ERROR. I updated all the drivers to no avail. 63002
  9. BSOD randomly occurs

BSOD randomly occurs: I have had the BSOD occurring randomly for the past several days. The computer will just shut down. 22402
  10. Multiple BSODs randomly occuring

Multiple BSODs randomly occuring: I've had this laptop for a while. 6-8 months or so. It's used, but some stuff had been updated by my dad. I'd almost bricked it once trying to fix this issue myself. Basically, I'm at my wits end. The various error codes make me think it's a driver issue, but I've updated...