Windows 10: Randomly Freezes Again

Discus and support Randomly Freezes Again in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Im not going to use broken laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3 If this doesnt fix im going to use Linux or Mac i dont care i want my 500 euros back!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NoOneJK, Jun 8, 2021.

1. NoOneJK Win User

Randomly Freezes Again

Im not going to use broken laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3 If this doesnt fix im going to use Linux or Mac i dont care i want my 500 euros back!

:)

NoOneJK, Jun 8, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Randomly Freezes Again

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Randomly Freezes Again

1. Randomly Freezes Again - Similar Threads - Randomly Freezes Again

2. windows 10 freeze randomly, have to force shutdown and power on again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 freeze randomly, have to force shutdown and power on again: When I use my PC for work, usually have Microsoft Edge with 20-30 tabs5-10 active tabs and Word, my PC randomly freezes. The keyboard and mouse are not responsive and Ctrl-Alt-delete or ESC are not working, the screen froze at the last thing on the screen.No black screen, no...
  3. windows 10 freeze randomly, have to force shutdown and power on again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 freeze randomly, have to force shutdown and power on again: When I use my PC for work, usually have Microsoft Edge with 20-30 tabs5-10 active tabs and Word, my PC randomly freezes. The keyboard and mouse are not responsive and Ctrl-Alt-delete or ESC are not working, the screen froze at the last thing on the screen.No black screen, no...
  4. windows 10 freeze randomly, have to force shutdown and power on again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Freezes AGAIN !!!!

Windows Freezes AGAIN !!!!: I raised this question few months back and it stopped freezing thereafter but today my pc froze again. I have attached the link to Windows Logs Application and System with it. Kindly anyone please check these files and help me fix this problem. Also, the time at which Windows...
  6. Freezing again

Freezing again: I have made another post about this before, but now it's happening much more than last time and at random. My version of Windows 10 is 1909 build 18363.592 and was updated yesterday as of posting this. I used tools such as Avast Cleanup with its DIsk Doctor basically a...
  7. pc freezing again an again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc freezing again an again: why my pc is freezing again again within minutes? despite high configuration like 16 gb ram i5 processor 1050 gtx graphic card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezing-again-an-again/f81bfbd3-0778-4178-8959-5ed281a5b1d3
  8. Random Freezes

Random Freezes: Hello, I get random freezes on my PC. It can happen at any point, playing a game, or even just on the desktop. The freezes locks up the whole system and lasts for a few seconds. The intervals are different, I can go for a couple of hours without a freeze, other times it...
  9. Random freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random freezing: hi.my windows 10 have this wierd bugg it just random freeze and need force restart after restarting my pc i get this ''unidentified network'' problem thats easy fix but my windows still keep freezing i updated drivers.updated windows. i scaned for viruse.i used some cmd...
  10. random freezes

random freezes: I have been having issues with windows 10 since my fresh install 3/4 days ago. at random times my pc will just freeze if there is sound when it hangs it just continuously makes noise. this wont go away unless i hard restart the pc freezes mostly randomly, while gaming,...