Windows 10: Randomly-Generated Screensaver: Rotation Frequency and Interest Accuracy

Discus and support Randomly-Generated Screensaver: Rotation Frequency and Interest Accuracy in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, Is there a way that I can increase the rotation frequency of the randomly-generated screen saver pictures? I only get a new one about once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlPatF, Nov 30, 2019.

1. AlPatF Win User

Randomly-Generated Screensaver: Rotation Frequency and Interest Accuracy

Hi all,

Is there a way that I can increase the rotation frequency of the randomly-generated screen saver pictures? I only get a new one about once every 3 days; I want a fresh one each time I close and open my laptop. Furthermore, is there a way I can answer a questionnaire of some sort so that my photos more accurately represent my interests? I always respond to the "Do you like it?" in the top right corner, but the pictures are still very hit or miss.

Thanks,

Ali.

:)

AlPatF, Nov 30, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Randomly-Generated Screensaver: Rotation Frequency and Interest Accuracy :)

terrace, Nov 30, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Randomly-Generated Screensaver: Rotation Frequency and Interest Accuracy [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Randomly-Generated Screensaver: Rotation Frequency and Interest Accuracy

N95 8GB Screensaver Issues / Screen/ver rotates landscape mode

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the above phone and have downloaded some gifs for the specific model to use as screensavers. When the screensaver comes on, it is displayed in landscape mode rather than portrait that the gif is. I've tried switching off the"automatic rotation",
    but nothing...!!!!! No matter what gif I set as screensaver, it appears in landscape mode, even the default clock and time..!!!

Any suggestions please....I've driven myself mad over this....!!!

skopelos---01, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Randomly-Generated Screensaver: Rotation Frequency and Interest Accuracy

1. Randomly-Generated Screensaver: Rotation Frequency and Interest Accuracy - Similar Threads - Randomly Generated Screensaver

2. Weather widget accuracy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget accuracy?: I have noticed that the Microsoft weather widget always gives an inaccurate forecast of my local temperature. For instance, last night I checked to see what the temp was going to be today in Burbank, California, a suburb of Los Angeles. It said 93 F. This morning I checked it...
  3. Weather widget accuracy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather widget accuracy?: I have noticed that the Microsoft weather widget always gives an inaccurate forecast of my local temperature. For instance, last night I checked to see what the temp was going to be today in Burbank, California, a suburb of Los Angeles. It said 93 F. This morning I checked it...
  4. Mouse accuracy issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse accuracy issues: HiI've got a wide variety of mice - however all are optical; I use a Perixx mouse mat. Most of my day to day work is in MS365 apps going in and out of menus, drop-downs etc. I have a Del 17 with 64 Mb RAM and a tip-top up to date graphics card which is fully up to date.I'm...
  5. Windows Explorer is rotating images at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer is rotating images at random: Been nine months since I reported this, and it’s still happening.I’ve had to reduce my Windows Explorer usage to almost zero replacing it with One Commander. Opening it again today, it did it again. I literally watched the photo rotate while my hands were off the keyboard and...
  6. Auto Rotate randomly "turns on"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto Rotate randomly "turns on": I've noticed lately on my surface pro 7, that the auto rotate randomly "turns on". The auto rotation icon is turned off, but when I'm using my surface pro 7, I'll being something and for a second or 2 it won't me do anything and then on the upper left handle screen it'll say...
  7. Storage accuracy?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage accuracy?: I have a 500Gb SSD drive and checking the storage in settings it told me that the drive had 476Gb which I understood of which 364Gb were used and 109Gb were free. Hoping to free up some space and not wanting to delete my pictures or Music, I decided to tidy up my folders and...
  8. Accuracy of Battery Status

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accuracy of Battery Status: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5 and whenever I check the battery percentage, the time remaining seems to fluctuate as sometimes it will increase, while other times it decreases. Are those readings reliable at all? I had the same issue with my old laptop as well, as it would lead me...
  9. Random Number Generation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random Number Generation: I'm writing a jukebox in Visual Studio vb.net. I'm attempting to utilise random number generators to swap the image of the record label being played which works fine Dim r As New System.RandomCTypeSystem.DateTime.Now.Ticks Mod System.Int32.MaxValue, Integer Public...
  10. Frequency of Rotation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequency of Rotation: How often does the live tile for the Photos application rotate images (example: 10 seconds)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frequency-of-rotation/6349ede3-f5fa-4c09-9eb6-6d95eb4f01c0