Windows 10: Randomly getting activate Windows when its activated and it goes away on restart error...

Discus and support Randomly getting activate Windows when its activated and it goes away on restart error... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have no clue why this is happening. I just start up my computer and like 3 hours or so later I get an "Activate Windows". [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ethan23_829, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Randomly getting activate Windows when its activated and it goes away on restart error...

Randomly getting activate Windows when its activated and it goes away on restart  error... 23c80c0e-16d7-4259-8734-1603237e5653?upload=true.png

I have no clue why this is happening.

I just start up my computer and like 3 hours or so later I get an "Activate Windows".

Randomly getting activate Windows when its activated and it goes away on restart  error... 45cd051b-533d-4aef-88a3-86a5de4dccf4?upload=true.png

Randomly getting activate Windows when its activated and it goes away on restart  error... 14996a88-edf3-4ef3-8824-3f09e84f75d2?upload=true.png

And TroubleShooter does nothing.

does anyone know how to fix this?

it also goes away on restart.

error code :

0x8007007B

:)

Ethan23_829, Feb 15, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Randomly getting activate Windows when its activated and it goes away on restart error...

windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Randomly getting activate Windows when its activated and it goes away on restart error...

1. Randomly getting activate Windows when its activated and it goes away on restart error... - Similar Threads - Randomly getting activate

2. Windows Activation went away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation went away: My windows is no longer active. When I turned on my computer today the registration for my Windows went away. Also, the troubleshooting does not work. It cannot find my product key even though I've had windows for about five years....
  3. Windows Activation went away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation went away: My windows is no longer active. When I turned on my computer today the registration for my Windows went away. Also, the troubleshooting does not work. It cannot find my product key even though I've had windows for about five years....
  4. Windows 10 randomly asking for activation when it’s already activated!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 randomly asking for activation when it’s already activated!: This started happening ever since I downloaded the 20H2 update back in October, it happened 7 times so far, running troubleshooting from the activation settings solves it, but it’s getting really annoying, is there anything that I can do to stop it once and for all? Or is...
  5. Windows activation but its already activated

Windows activation but its already activated: So yeah when ever I set windows to hibernate & turn it on after it shows me the activate windows logo & it won't go away until I restart my computer and my computer takes like 4 minutes to start anybody have a fix submitted by /u/youssefaghazane [link] [comments]...
  6. Random encounters with "activate windows" message sometimes. It goes away on restarting.pls...

Random encounters with "activate windows" message sometimes. It goes away on restarting.pls...: submitted by /u/binallaadeen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eypxx7/random_encounters_with_activate_windows_message/
  7. Activate Windows watermark will not go away

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows watermark will not go away: My computer was purchased new in November 2019 and it came with Windows 10 installed. For the last 9 months or so I have been trying to make the Activate Windows watermark go away for good. I've tried the Troubleshooter, modifying registry, deleting my product key then...
  8. The "Activate Windows" message never goes away.

The "Activate Windows" message never goes away.: The "Activate Windows" message never goes away. I have activated windows repeatedly but the message always comes back. Thanks. Dennis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-activate-windows-message-never-goes-away/89a0e2a0-2b21-40a0-8462-12e238ea97ac"
  9. "Repairing Disk Errors" during restart. Never goes away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Repairing Disk Errors" during restart. Never goes away: [IMG] Every time I boot up my laptop, this message appears, and I cannot get rid of it. I have tried the press f12 thing, and still nothing. How should I approach this problem? Thank you!...
  10. Windows Activation saying its not activated

Windows Activation saying its not activated: Hey Guys, I recently just upgraded my computer, and with that I got a new Motherboard & CPU. Ever since then i've had a "activate windows" watermark in the bottom right of my screen, and i don't know where I could find my Windows 10 Key, since i upgraded from windows 7 for...