Windows 10: Randomly getting BSOD

Discus and support Randomly getting BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, About two months ago, I started getting BSOD. In the beginning, it used to be once a week but now its a few times a day. Especially when I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ohthatsricky, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Randomly getting BSOD

Hi,

About two months ago, I started getting BSOD. In the beginning, it used to be once a week but now its a few times a day. Especially when I'm gaming, it will just randomly crash. I've been monitoring my temps, and everything looks normal. Even during gaming, temps for both my CPU/GPU are normal. So at this point, I have no idea what's going on. I've tried sfc /scannow and it has repaired my corrupted files, but I'm still getting BSOD. I've attached the minidump from the crash today, hope...

Read more

ohthatsricky, Feb 4, 2021
  2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

Randomly getting BSOD 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Pc gets BSOD randomly

Hello I wanted to know if anyone can help me stop my pc from getting the BSOD. It randomly occurs while booting up of after being in use. The minidump says it was caused by svchost.exe. (I did a fresh install of windows but it didn't fix the problem) any
    suggestions?

AndresMontanez, Feb 4, 2021
  4. ElderJohn Win User

Randomly getting BSOD

BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE randomly after cold boot/sleep

For the past month I have been getting random BSOD's all with driver power state failure. They happen randomly, usually within the first 5-10 minutes of cold booting or waking my computer. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix the problem:
    1. Reinstalled GPU drivers/ tried old drivers
    2. Fresh installed Windows 1803, still happened, then fresh installed 1709
    3. Disabled Fast Boot
    None of these things fixed the issue, any help would be much appreciated at pinpointing the issue. Thanks

ElderJohn, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Randomly getting BSOD

1. Randomly getting BSOD - Similar Threads - Randomly getting BSOD

2. randomly getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    randomly getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD: Hi, i keep getting this error very often, i tested both banks of ram with memtest86 and windows memory diagnostic tool extended, and i haven't found a single ram problem.also, i think that this is correlated to the fact that if i put a yt video, i get STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION...
  3. randomly getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    randomly getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD: Hi, i keep getting this error very often, i tested both banks of ram with memtest86 and windows memory diagnostic tool extended, and i haven't found a single ram problem.also, i think that this is correlated to the fact that if i put a yt video, i get STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION...
  4. Randomly getting BSOD on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randomly getting BSOD on laptop: Hello I have been getting BSOD on my laptop and they are getting more frequent. windows 10 build 19042.685 179505
  5. Keep getting random BSODs

Keep getting random BSODs: I keep getting random BSODs on my Dell T3500, I have no idea what cause them, I've tested my ram with Memtest and it had no issues, I stopped after 7 passes, so I doubt it's my ram, my temps seem to also be good max 84 degrees so I have no idea what causes these. Specs:...
  6. Getting random BSODs

Getting random BSODs: happens at seemingly random timings. like 2-3 times a week no component is on full load my parts: ryzen 5 3600X, RX5700, 24gb ram 3200mhz this occurs to much times for me to be able to use windowds 10 confidently. ran the driver verifier and immidiately got a blue screen...
  7. Getting Random BSOD's

Getting Random BSOD's: Mostly critical structure corruption Windows ver 1909 The log DESKTOP-JA8JRLG-(2020-06-21_10-15-21).zip 159200
  8. Getting Random BSODs

Getting Random BSODs: My PC has been BSOD the past week. Trying to figure out what's going on, it ran fine when I did the upgrade for a month (New mobo, processor, and ram). I did a clean install of Windows 10 after I installed the new parts. -Windows 10 1903 (OS Build 18362.535) -AMD Ryzen 2700X...
  9. Constantly getting bsod with random errors

Constantly getting bsod with random errors: Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Sometimes I get a bsod with random errors.. Usually it happens when I play games, like warframe or RE2, but I also got bsod while I only had discord and chrome open. Also have some strange problems with random crash, sometimes my browser...
  10. Getting Random BSODs daily

Getting Random BSODs daily: Hi, I've been having constant BSODs ever since I got windows 10. Already did clean install and I'm really just going crazy. Any help would be really apreciated. 33992