Windows 10: Randomly getting Stop code Error after Windows 10 is installed

Discus and support Randomly getting Stop code Error after Windows 10 is installed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have upgraded from widows 7 to widows 10 . Installation was successful. On working for some time, it shows a blue screen with error and restarts.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jayaj12, May 18, 2020.

1. jayaj12 Win User

Randomly getting Stop code Error after Windows 10 is installed

I have upgraded from widows 7 to widows 10 . Installation was successful. On working for some time, it shows a blue screen with error and restarts.

Sometimes manual start is required .

Different stop code shows up each time. Below are the error which I got

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KERNEL-SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE

I have uploaded the dump file in

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=D77AD47242E03662!231&cid=D77AD47242E03662

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Jaya

:)

jayaj12, May 18, 2020

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, May 18, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 18, 2020
  4. Randomly getting Stop code Error after Windows 10 is installed

getting "bsod" on windows 10 need diagnose why

I get this problem once every 4 or 5 days and only after just loading into windows never when windows has been running, I'm guessing is a startup related problem but I don't know it could be a faulty ram, sound card, windows itself etc. What's the first step to getting this clarified??

it doesn't happen all the time tho. I found an article that describes kinda the troubleshooting steps http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-7-stop-errors-or-blue-screens-guide

from my video I can't find the stop error code maybe you guys can help me find it on event viewer to start onto some diagnosis.

Miguel2013, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Randomly getting Stop code Error after Windows 10 is installed

1. Randomly getting Stop code Error after Windows 10 is installed - Similar Threads - Randomly getting Stop

2. Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10: As the title says, I was attempting a fresh install of windows 10. It was almost finished when it froze and I had to restart. Now I’m getting this stop code. Any way to fix this?...
  3. Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10: As the title says, I was attempting a fresh install of windows 10. It was almost finished when it froze and I had to restart. Now I’m getting this stop code. Any way to fix this?...
  4. Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I get windows stop code error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I get windows stop code error: While working on my system I get windows stop code error, each the time different one. It displays that we will automatically restart for you and after restart system says that there is no operating system on your hard disk i.ebooting device not found, kindly install OS on...
  6. Random Stop Codes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Stop Codes.: I have Windows 10 Pro Genuine Installed on My PC which is just 1 month old, From last 2-3 days my PC is functioning weirdly as it's crashing with random stop codes(everytime new issue). I have updated windows to the latest version and Also did full windows integrity check....
  7. BSOD randomly stop code and Uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD randomly stop code and Uncorrectable error: v2 log collector DESKTOP-68T9P1U-(2019-09-13_04-20-34).zip - Google Drive link to thread on toms hardware forum not sure if this helps with a little back ground Question - stop code whea bsod | Tom's Hardware Forum any help is greatly appreciated 140454
  8. stop code error (windows 10)

stop code error (windows 10): I can`t access my computer. Received message "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE".............atikmpag.sys. I`m really lost, can anyone please help. S.Hassan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-error-windows-10/b90337e5-de31-453a-8562-5c8cfa351a34
  9. I randomly get a windows stop code error 0x00001d8

I randomly get a windows stop code error 0x00001d8: I have rebooted my computer already. I don't know what else to do. It's a Lenovo PC with Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-randomly-get-a-windows-stop-code-error-0x00001d8/f7d108c3-7ff7-4f04-994c-258fa2f623cf
  10. Windows 10 random stop error

Windows 10 random stop error: I have been getting random stop errors (blue screen), says it is reporting error, then computer resets. Works fine for a while, then another blue screen with the frowny face. The most recent one says this in the Problem Report: Problem: Shut down unexpectedly Problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stopmode

2. windows.com stopcode fix

3. windows 10 stop code error

4. www.windows.com/stopcode