Windows 10: Randomly goes to desktop some times when i click. Help please

Discus and support Randomly goes to desktop some times when i click. Help please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some times, in any tab i am in chrome, settings, a game, programs, file explorer..., it some times sends me to desktop when i click. I have turned off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nugget1972, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Randomly goes to desktop some times when i click. Help please

Some times, in any tab i am in chrome, settings, a game, programs, file explorer..., it some times sends me to desktop when i click. I have turned off all of my notifications, searched my whole computer with avast and defender and shut off all background processes. It still happens. It has been happening for like a month. The last time it stopped i turned off notifications, but it started again. I don't know what to do anymore. Please help!

:)

Nugget1972, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Xelvania Win User
    Desktop background randomly goes completely black

I think there were already signs of this bound to happen when I noticed a while back that my desktop was refreshing randomly, but I didn't really make anything of it. I've done numerous virus scans with everything updated via Malwarebytes Premium and my own Windows Defender Program and it always tells me I'm clean. Now, my background on my desktop just goes black randomly and a way to fix it is to just refresh the background and my wallpaper comes back...Also, sometimes when I click and hold down my left mouse button and drag to create a box on my desktop, it'll create blackness instead of being transparent like it usually is and the black stays. Can anyone please help me? This is starting to bug me real bad. I have everything updated. Windows 10, my graphic card's drivers, everything. Really not sure what in the hell is causing this..

Xelvania, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Randomly goes to desktop some times when i click. Help please

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Randomly goes to desktop some times when i click. Help please

1. Randomly goes to desktop some times when i click. Help please - Similar Threads - Randomly goes desktop

2. Please some help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please some help: INSPIRON A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. BAD SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: Check to make...
  3. Some help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some help please: I am running Windows Server 2019 Standard Evaluation version, I have 12 gig of installed RAM but the OS is saying that I have only 2.8 available and 1.1 in use. My motherboard is very old, it is a MSI 970A-G43 I am running the latest firmware. Any ideas on why this is...
  4. Constant BSOD at random times - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD at random times - please help: Hello all,For the last year or so, my PC will randomly BSOD and I have been unable to find a cause. I have tried different RAM sticks and the BSOD still occurred. The errors that I have been getting are all varied and I can't seem to figure out any particular cause. Any help...
  5. Constant BSOD at random times - please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD at random times - please help: Hello all,For the last year or so, my PC will randomly BSOD and I have been unable to find a cause. I have tried different RAM sticks and the BSOD still occurred. The errors that I have been getting are all varied and I can't seem to figure out any particular cause. Any help...
  6. What's on my desktop? It doesn't go away when I click on it. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's on my desktop? It doesn't go away when I click on it. Please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BaraX_CZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6yqfg/whats_on_my_desktop_it_doesnt_go_away_when_i/
  7. PLEASE HELP. Laptop randomly and suddenly goes to sleep

PLEASE HELP. Laptop randomly and suddenly goes to sleep: Hey everyone! So for the past couple weeks my laptop will suddenly just go black screen and appears to enter sleep mode. Right in the middle of working on things. I’ll press the power button and it wakes up, I log in and everything is right where it was when I was working on...
  8. My desktop freezes after I right click. Help please!

My desktop freezes after I right click. Help please!: So today I restored my pc to its factory settings and my pc has since been acting really weird. When I right click on my desktop, everything freezes. But here’s the weird thing I can still use the taskbar, for example on my taskbar I got google, and I’m able to open up google...
  9. Mouse click off apps to desktop randomly PLEASE HELPP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse click off apps to desktop randomly PLEASE HELPP: Everytime i do something like typing my mouse clicks off the apps onto the desktop and it stops typing and it clicks back in a bit please help i have no malware i newly installed windows and it still does it i checked for any suspicious apps but there weren't any so please...
  10. Calendar not showing on desktop when I click the date and time

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar not showing on desktop when I click the date and time: [img] Hello, I suddenly have no desktop calendar showing when I click on the time and date in the taskbar. There used to be a huge rectangluar thing with a calendar there, but now nothing. Can anyone please help me with this? I added a screenshot to show what it does...