Windows 10: Randomly got this message, anyone know if this is legit. It looks legit to me, but I don't...

Discus and support Randomly got this message, anyone know if this is legit. It looks legit to me, but I don't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MarkoTribe16 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MarkoTribe16, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Randomly got this message, anyone know if this is legit. It looks legit to me, but I don't...

/u/MarkoTribe16, Mar 31, 2021
  2. PA Bear - MS MVP, Mar 31, 2021
  3. v_realo Win User
    windows firewall message, is this legit?

Hi BonnieR_885,

I’m Rey, your Independent Advisor.

I would like to commend you for the screenshot you provide. This helps me a lot.

The screenshot you show is not a legit one. This is just a pop-up message from the browser. You may close the browser and you will no longer have that pop-up.

I believe that these steps will help you solve this issue you have. If not, kindly contact me and let me know.

v_realo, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Randomly got this message, anyone know if this is legit. It looks legit to me, but I don't...

IS THIS EMAIL A LEGIT EMAIL?

How do you know its legit, so i know what to look for. Randomly got this message, anyone know if this is legit. It looks legit to me, but I don't... :D btw thanks for the help.

Aaron Zamora, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Randomly got this message, anyone know if this is legit. It looks legit to me, but I don't...

1. Randomly got this message, anyone know if this is legit. It looks legit to me, but I don't... - Similar Threads - Randomly got message

2. Is this legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this legit?: So i buyed yesterday a windows key and when i tried to used it it said that was already used by another person , i contacted the gamivo support and they said to try to activate through cellphone call i did That but it was a bit strange , when i clicked "activate with...
  3. Is this legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this legit?: So i buyed yesterday a windows key and when i tried to used it it said that was already used by another person , i contacted the gamivo support and they said to try to activate through cellphone call i did That but it was a bit strange , when i clicked "activate with...
  4. Is this legit? Got this email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this legit? Got this email: Wondering is this legit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-legit-got-this-email/27186a22-2cdf-4d70-b522-d2557dc8a990
  5. Is this legit? Got this email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this legit? Got this email: Wondering is this legit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-legit-got-this-email/27186a22-2cdf-4d70-b522-d2557dc8a990
  6. Is this Legit ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this Legit ?: First time I've seen this, [img] 164515
  7. windows firewall message, is this legit?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows firewall message, is this legit?: Got this message while browsing google news. Was this a scam?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-firewall-message-is-this-legit/7792ec00-e591-418a-8686-7751cf6f1407"
  8. Is this legit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this legit?: I've done IT consulting for years (and I even worked at Microsoft for many years on the software development teams,) so I'm not a noob - but I cannot figure out how this is legal or possible. This site has "Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Professional Lifetime Activation License...
  9. Is this legit ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this legit ?: Just got this e-mail ostensibly from Google. [img] I didn't try to log in from any other device. [img] 148342
  10. alert message, legit or not??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    alert message, legit or not??: recently i opened my windows 10 laptop and discovered an alert in my google chrome window and my Microsoft edge window claiming that there has been a recent breech in security and there is a hacker, it said that if i did not download a file software that my laptop would lock...