Windows 10: Randomly kicks me out of web pages and is running super slow...

Discus and support Randomly kicks me out of web pages and is running super slow... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, about 3 or 4 months ago, i started having problems with my Lenovo laptop with it running super slow, as well as kicking me out of web pages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ashleymfetty, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Randomly kicks me out of web pages and is running super slow...

So, about 3 or 4 months ago, i started having problems with my Lenovo laptop with it running super slow, as well as kicking me out of web pages randomly. At first i thought it was my router or something specifically with our internet. But, i had reset the router, and all our other devices are connecting just fine. Well, then i had thought okay it is just needing another update. i did what was labeled on there and still didn't help. well then i was thinking maybe a virus had got to the system, but i don't go on sites or click on links that would even do that. So, even though it would still be p

:)

ashleymfetty, Aug 9, 2022
  2. dnroerig Win User

Super super super slow running Windows 10

I have a Samsung touch screen computer. I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago. I have Norton antivirus. A couple of weeks ago my computer started to run slow. I did a "go back to a known good date" reset. worked for a while. then started to slow
    down. Now it takes over an hour from turning on computer to get to google web page. It works, but is super super slow. Do you have a suggestion to try so I dont lose my saved data. I have only got on set up (F8) once on many attempts. Thank you for any help.

dnroerig, Aug 9, 2022
  3. Slow Web Pages.

Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my Web Pages are slow to react. Is there anything that I can do, short of installing more RAM, to speed up the Web Pages? Also, is there a list of Cortana Commands? I know "Open" and I just say what Web Page to go to. Is there a newer Version of Microsoft Word? I have 2010. Will Cortana type in Word for me? Having Cortana makes me want to use it to my advantage.

Jay

JayTaunton, Aug 9, 2022
  4. WaKeMaTTa Win User

Randomly kicks me out of web pages and is running super slow...

Google Chrome running super slow

Today I started my computer as usual. And opened the Google Chrome browser and found that I was running SUPER slow.

What steps will reproduce the problem?
    (1) Create a new browser window
    (2) Choose File -> New Tab

What is the expected output?

The NTP page should display instantaneously

What do you see instead?

The NTP takes a full 1 second to appear. By "appear" I mean the new tab appears with blan content instantly, but then you wait 1s for the NTP page contents to finally show up.

Attached is a trace - see pid 47093. It shows two NTP loads, one at 5.5s and the second at 8.5s. It shows the page taking about 200ms to load, followed by a CSS animation that runs for 1.1s (according to the red boxes along the top).

I'm using:

• Windows 10 (64-bit)
    • Google Chrome v49.0.2623.112 m (64-bit) (last version)
      • Extensions: ad-block
    • PC:
      • CPU AMD FX-8320 (3.5GHz)
      • RAM 8GB

Edit

Is a bug.

WaKeMaTTa, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

Randomly kicks me out of web pages and is running super slow...

1. Randomly kicks me out of web pages and is running super slow... - Similar Threads - Randomly kicks web

2. Store kicking me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store kicking me out: This is worst. When I open MS Store it will hangs and never close. I need to restart the computer since I cant close it and I cant do anything in my PC. The task manager will not open as well when the store hangs itself. I was able to use this app before but I cant remember...
  3. Store kicking me out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store kicking me out: This is worst. When I open MS Store it will hangs and never close. I need to restart the computer since I cant close it and I cant do anything in my PC. The task manager will not open as well when the store hangs itself. I was able to use this app before but I cant remember...
  4. Windows kicks me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows kicks me out: I have an Alienware computer. Windows 10 I believe. I have an account/profile with a password that I must enter when I boot my computer. I just moved from NY to NJ. When I boot my computer now it asks me to sign into a dell profile not my personal profile. I hit the sign In...
  5. Windows kicks me out

Windows kicks me out: I have an Alienware computer. Windows 10 I believe. I have an account/profile with a password that I must enter when I boot my computer. I just moved from NY to NJ. When I boot my computer now it asks me to sign into a dell profile not my personal profile. I hit the sign In...
  6. Windows kicks me out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Randomly kicks me out of web pages and is running super slow...

Randomly kicks me out of web pages and is running super slow...: So, about 3 or 4 months ago, i started having problems with my Lenovo laptop with it running super slow, as well as kicking me out of web pages randomly. At first i thought it was my router or something specifically with our internet. But, i had reset the router, and all our...
  8. Xbox Gamebar Randomly kicking me out of a party

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Gamebar Randomly kicking me out of a party: This happens at random, whenever im in a party using the gamebar, I randomly get kicked. It might be that the gamebar is crashing but I don't know how I would check that. submitted by /u/Oakazz [link] [comments]...
  9. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my Web Pages are slow to react. Is there anything that I can do, short of installing more RAM, to speed up the Web Pages? Also, is there a list of Cortana Commands? I know "Open" and I just say what Web Page to go to. Is there a newer Version...
  10. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: I am having problems with slow webpages. Is it Edge? I have been tempted to take my PC to a shop and have more RAM installed. I currently have 8 gigs of RAM. Maybe 16 gigs would speed it up. Could Edge be using a lot of RAM when running webpages? Sometimes I have problems...