Windows 10: Randomly my computer froze

Discus and support Randomly my computer froze in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today my computer screen while i was searching on google Froze and nothing works I tried everything, I hold power button to turn off my computer but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Armin'', Dec 26, 2020.

1. Armin'' Win User

Randomly my computer froze

Today my computer screen while i was searching on google

Froze and nothing works I tried everything, I hold power button to turn off my computer but when I turned on my computer again nothing comes on screen. This happened 2 months ago but after 10 minutes when it was off ,I turned on my computer and it turned on but now I wait 1 hour but still nothing shows on screen , I can hear computer fan but nothing . I also unpluged everything but nothing works.

:)

Armin'', Dec 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 26, 2020
  4. _JP_ Win User

Computer Randomly Turns on From Sleep

I only saw this thread now, otherwise I would have suggested this sooner.
    I had that same problem you are having, my computer was waking-up from S3 and the culprit was my X7 mouse.
    powercfg -lastwake also listed the HID keyboard device which was an extension of the mouse.
    Besides going in device manager and setting everything to not being able to wake-up the computer from S3, I also did this to the power profiles:

Randomly my computer froze nousbwakeup.jpg

Worked for me.

Thema:

1. Randomly my computer froze - Similar Threads - Randomly computer froze

2. After my computer froze, computer refuses to display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After my computer froze, computer refuses to display: I was browsing the internet yesterday, and my computer suddenly froze, so I restarted it, but I was given a No Display error from my monitor. I switched out from DisplayPort to HDMI and still nothing, so I tried taking out 1 stick of ram and leaving the other one inside,...
  3. After my computer froze, computer refuses to display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After my computer froze, computer refuses to display: I was browsing the internet yesterday, and my computer suddenly froze, so I restarted it, but I was given a No Display error from my monitor. I switched out from DisplayPort to HDMI and still nothing, so I tried taking out 1 stick of ram and leaving the other one inside,...
  4. Updated my computer and went to boot it and it froze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated my computer and went to boot it and it froze: So windows told me I needed to update my computer and I was holding it off because the last time I did my computer had the same problem this time that it had last time I have no idea what I did last time to fix it. Now I have windows 11 works fine have some issues of freezing...
  5. Updated my computer and went to boot it and it froze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updated my computer and went to boot it and it froze: So windows told me I needed to update my computer and I was holding it off because the last time I did my computer had the same problem this time that it had last time I have no idea what I did last time to fix it. Now I have windows 11 works fine have some issues of freezing...
  6. Windows 10 frozing randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 frozing randomly: Hi I have noticed that Windows 10 freezes randomly after updating or just like that for unknow reasons. The system can works with no problem for few days and suddenly with no warning will start freezing for about a hour or so before starting working again. Any suggestion on...
  7. Computer froze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer froze: My computer is freezing when im at the login menu. As soon as i get to the login screen, everything works fine for 2 seconds and then the pc freezes completly. Also, my keyboard and mouse dont work after that, even though they clearly indicate they are on. Before the issue my...
  8. Computer randomly froze then restarted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly froze then restarted: The computer randomly froze then restarted please help. I am worried about a bad part or perhaps windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-froze-then-restarted/fd4a7960-b53f-4517-b666-c5b4949f3f22
  9. My computer froze

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer froze: My computer froze. I could not bring up the task manager either with CTRL +shift + Esc or with CTRL +Alt +delete. I could not turn the computer off. Finally, I noticed the clock was an hour behind. I unplugged the power cord. I still could not turn off the computer. After...
  10. Windows 10 update froze my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update froze my computer: Two nights ago, when I went to close my computer, it gave me the option to "install updates and then restart". I clicked ok and then it ran through the update for a really long time. When I checked my computer, it was frozen on the welcome screen. Now i cannot get my...