Windows 10: Randomly Windows isn't activated???

Discus and support Randomly Windows isn't activated??? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; ...what???? randomly about 2 months ago, it said that windows wasn't activated. I don't know where my product key is I don't have a physical copy of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Finvi, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Finvi Win User

Randomly Windows isn't activated???

...what???? randomly about 2 months ago, it said that windows wasn't activated. I don't know where my product key is I don't have a physical copy of it and its not in my email I just have a usb I downloaded it on because one time windows broke and I had to uninstall windows and get a usb with windows on it. now I don't have a product key so im stuck with a broken windows copy. please help. please!

:)

Finvi, Jul 1, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Randomly Windows isn't activated??? - Similar Threads - Randomly isn't activated

2. Windows randomly not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly not activated: Hello, been scratching my head for a while trying to figure this out. I've had this pc for about 5-6 years and out of the blue around the first of June my windows popped up saying it was not activated. I was getting the following error "Something interrupted our...
  3. Windows randomly not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows randomly not activated: Hello, been scratching my head for a while trying to figure this out. I've had this pc for about 5-6 years and out of the blue around the first of June my windows popped up saying it was not activated. I was getting the following error "Something interrupted our...
  4. Windows 10 isn't activating.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 isn't activating.: Recently reinstalled windows 10 after getting the watermark of activating windows 10 thinking it would solve the error. Purchased this laptop about 2 years ago and have never had any issues until now. Im running Windows 10 Home. Ive tried inputting my Key that got from using...
  5. Windows isn't activated

Windows isn't activated: I've had my windows 10 computer for 2 years now and out of no were it says I need to activate windows on the bottom right of the screen. When I got in my settings to activate it it says "We can't activate windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license...
  6. My windows isn't activated?

My windows isn't activated?: So as of today my windows is no longer activated even though I do have a genuine license from years before. Is there any way to fix this??When I troubleshoot shoot this issue I get " We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go...
  7. Windows isn't activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows isn't activated: Hello All, Since my last windows update, I keep getting Windows needs to be activated. I go ahead and activate it and works excellent for a while. I shutdown my PC and turn it back on and there it is again windows need to be activated. Frustrating can someone tell me what...
  8. Windows isn't active

Windows isn't active: Error code ;0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-isnt-active/c8e79943-6a4b-4020-8c32-f199ef3e7498"
  9. windows isn't activated

windows isn't activated: I have product key windows isn't activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-isnt-activated/722091de-e846-40bd-b12f-4c86b202ce0b"
  10. Windows isn't activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows isn't activated: About a year ago, I got this computer and since July, it has been saying "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. display 1 isnt active windows 10