Windows 10: Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING

Discus and support Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My specs Cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x Power Supply: EVGA 600W Ram: 8X2 Steel patriot cl 15 Graphics card: RX 580 8GB GIGABYTE Motherboard: X570 Aorus Elite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kirne hyuga´´, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING

My specs

Cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x

Power Supply: EVGA 600W

Ram: 8X2 Steel patriot cl 15

Graphics card: RX 580 8GB GIGABYTE

Motherboard: X570 Aorus Elite wifi rev 1.x F33A Bios

Case: Generic case

Winver: 20H2 COMP 19042.746

I have tried everything from deactivating the kernel, reinstalling windows, disabling the driver signature, verifying the computer with all the dism and sfc / scannow commands, I have also done the chkdsk commands countless times, and I have also tested the ram and all the components with their respective programs. and nothing for the errors are different Driver irql not let or equal, service control manager, service control exception and among others this has no end my only salvation is that they read the minidump files that I leave in the file below and tell me what is happening

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Agdh0tq1_MtPnQZC3DXOqBvixzck?e=449ruh

:)

kirne hyuga´´, Jan 31, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jan 31, 2021
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING

1. Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING - Similar Threads - Randoms BSOD NEVER

2. bsod spam, never ending game crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod spam, never ending game crashes.: Hello I'm looking for some help to try and identify what could be causing me to get many random bsod's or never ending game crashes from any high end games I am playing, I keep getting mostly memory management when playing games or my games will sometimes just crash to...
  3. bsod spam, never ending game crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod spam, never ending game crashes.: Hello I'm looking for some help to try and identify what could be causing me to get many random bsod's or never ending game crashes from any high end games I am playing, I keep getting mostly memory management when playing games or my games will sometimes just crash to...
  4. bsod spam, never ending game crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Never ending queries on dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never ending queries on dwm.exe: I came up with something new related to dwm.exe process in my laptop. First of all I am actually fed up of asking questions about dwm and others may be fed up of answering those questions, but I amn't getting any solution to it.My laptop is surely capable of running Windows...
  6. Never ending queries on dwm.exe

Never ending queries on dwm.exe: I came up with something new related to dwm.exe process in my laptop. First of all I am actually fed up of asking questions about dwm and others may be fed up of answering those questions, but I amn't getting any solution to it.My laptop is surely capable of running Windows...
  7. Never Ending Loop :/

Never Ending Loop :/: I'm now in a never-ending loop of blue screen with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and then going to automatic repair trying startup repair unable to do it and then trying resetting the pc unable to do it tried every option available and unable to work. including Going into safe mode...
  8. Never ending Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Never ending Windows update: so i have updated my windows to the latest version bur after restart, windows keep asking me to restart again it says update for edge for windows 10 version 2004 i have restart my PC about more than 50 times but the update never finished it keep saying this [ATTACH]...
  9. Never ending BSoDs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Never ending BSoDs: Hi guys, so yesterday morning I went to work on my Surface Pro 3 and I found it dead. No big deal, this happens a lot so I plugged it back in and let it charge up and turn on. When I turned it back on it started to update. I believe the update finished because my lock screen...
  10. Never-ending Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Never-ending Windows Activation: I've been receiving a watermark at the lower right of my display warning me Windows is not activated every single day for over a week now, even though I purchased this computer from Dell with Windows 10 Home pre-installed a few months short of two years ago an XPS 8920 tower....