Windows 10: Ranking titles for Microsoft Klondike

Discus and support Ranking titles for Microsoft Klondike in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone know the complete list for Klondike ranking titles ? I've just reached "Superstar", which to me is a dissapointment after surpassing my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RATS1, Sep 26, 2019.

1. RATS1 Win User

Ranking titles for Microsoft Klondike

Does anyone know the complete list for Klondike ranking titles ?

I've just reached "Superstar", which to me is a dissapointment after surpassing

my previous title of "Master"

I was a Genius before Master.

So what is next ?

"Superstar" is a title I want to exceed because, well, it just sounds friggin gay.

Can't even begin to try to imagine remembering all the lowly titles before...

Can anybody provide an enumeration of titles/ranking ??

***Modified title from: Microsoft Klondike***

:)

RATS1, Sep 26, 2019

2. microsoft solitaire collection klondike scoring.

Hi,

For more information on Klondike Scoring on Microsoft Solitaire Collection, we would suggest that you post your concern on their Community Page directly on this

link

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Klondike Solitaire

Hi Denexster,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why you're having issues with the Klondike Solitaire. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Sep 26, 2019
  4. stennels Win User

microsoft solitaire collection klondike scoring.

My question is already posted there no response yet

John

stennels, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Ranking titles for Microsoft Klondike - Similar Threads - Ranking titles Microsoft

2. What is the highest rank in Microsoft Freecell.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the highest rank in Microsoft Freecell.: Does the rank in Microsoft Freecell go above Diamond Grandmaster 20 ? I am already at Diamond Grandmaster 5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-highest-rank-in-microsoft-freecell/d12c0fc8-db0b-4365-8980-12029bc4d8f2
  3. What is the highest rank in Microsoft Freecell.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the highest rank in Microsoft Freecell.: Does the rank in Microsoft Freecell go above Diamond Grandmaster 20 ? I am already at Diamond Grandmaster 5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-highest-rank-in-microsoft-freecell/d12c0fc8-db0b-4365-8980-12029bc4d8f2
  4. What is the highest rank in Microsoft Freecell.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Klondike Solitaire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Klondike Solitaire: Microsoft Klondike Solitaire keeps repeating the same game boards and card shuffles. Is there a way to program an infinite number of game boards. I am tired of playing the same boards time after time. Thank you...
  6. Microsoft Classic Solitaire Klondike

Microsoft Classic Solitaire Klondike: How many levels are there to Microsoft's Classic Solitaire Klondike? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-classic-solitaire-klondike/b1ba86cf-e379-4d68-94cf-e19ae345d9b9
  7. software ranks

software ranks: hey there can we have a kind of ranking for the newest software this year so we can get clear pick up list for the best ones?
  8. Microsoft Klondike

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Klondike: Does anyone know the complete list for Klondike ranking titles ? I've just reached "Superstar", which to me is a dissapointment after surpassing my previous title of "Master" I was a Genius before Master. So what is next ? "Superstar" is a title I want to exceed...
  9. Hosting Ranks?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hosting Ranks?: Hello, If you don't live under a rock you have heard or you have bought a domain and a hosting plan @ GoDaddy The problem whit GoDaddy for me is this hosting is very expensive (Mexico) I am looking for alternatives Is there a Rank list of providers that offers hosting...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Event: Overall Rankings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Event: Overall Rankings: How do I find my overall rank in the Microsoft Solitaire Events? I thought I saw my overall rank a couple of events ago and now I can't find my overall ranking (against the 200,000 or more who participate rather than just my group of 100. Just curious!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is the highest level so far in solitaire Klondike?

2. what is the highest title in grandmaster solitare

3. higher rank than kLondike grnadmaster 10?

4. what is after bronze of klondike,
  5. in klondike solitare what title is after klondike grandmaster master bronze