Windows 10: Ransom virus attack

Discus and support Ransom virus attack in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi sir i am working at my computer when i saw a windows update pop up then i say my all files convert to .udjvu and encrypted please help me this pc is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mirza zeshan, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Ransom virus attack

Hi sir i am working at my computer when i saw a windows update pop up then i say my all files convert to .udjvu and encrypted please help me this pc is my office pc.

I lose my job if data not give back to himRansom virus attack [​IMG]

:)

mirza zeshan, Dec 26, 2018
  2. djbbenn Win User

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Dec 26, 2018
  3. DavidPim Win User
    I have been infected with ransom virus

A ransom virus, now cleared, has left a lot of message files on my drive. these pop up in a photo viewer and notepad each time I start up my computer. Any clues as to how to remove this?

[Original Title: ransom virus]

DavidPim, Dec 26, 2018
  4. RickCP Win User

Ransom virus attack

Ransom trojan attacked my computer

I'm sorry Michaele but some minimun info would be needed for us to try to assist you properly:

- What security program is detecting what ransom trojan? Whose detection?

- What's the name of the ransom trojan that WD won't remove?

- Is Ad-Aware (by Lavasoft) installed and providing real-time protection to your Windows 10 system?

- Any files with odd extensions (please describe) appended to their original filenames and extensions?

- Any ransom notes files (with ransom payment instructions) found in the computer (A screenshot would be nice)?

RickCP, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Ransom virus attack

1. Ransom virus attack - Similar Threads - Ransom virus attack

2. Virus Attack danger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Attack danger: Hi,I think I have been victim of a Virus attack and I'm not sure how to fix this.I searched in google for Google Drive download and by mistake I clicked on a "Add" link that looked exactly like google Drive. But after clicking install nothing happened. Link "->...
  3. Virus Attack danger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Attack danger: Hi,I think I have been victim of a Virus attack and I'm not sure how to fix this.I searched in google for Google Drive download and by mistake I clicked on a "Add" link that looked exactly like google Drive. But after clicking install nothing happened. Link "->...
  4. Ransom attack defense?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ransom attack defense?: The Microsoft advice on ransom attack defense Protect your PC from ransomware microsoft.com says File History protects against ransom attacks. Is that true? Wouldn't a ransom attack encrypt the file history too?What happens to the OneDrive versions of my files if a ransom...
  5. .ogdo ransom virus

.ogdo ransom virus: Split from this thread. Hello every one My laptop was infected with .ogdo ransom virus i tried every known anti malware program to cure it how to determine if my laptop is still infected or not and if not does formatting the hard drive will remove the virus...
  6. Ransomware Virus attack .kasp

Ransomware Virus attack .kasp: My system got infected by .KASP ransomware virus. I removed the virus to some extent from my system but all my drives are affected. All my files got encrypted and I am not able to access any of the files. All files got changed with.kasp extension. My files are online...
  7. McAfee Detected Virus Attack

McAfee Detected Virus Attack: ATTACK???? what should I do??? McAfee caught it and quarantined it BUT...…. [ATTACH] [Original Title: Virus ATTACK] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-detected-virus-attack/9f6a5402-2b4e-47d4-8b42-bc2066c90ed6
  8. Virus ATTACK

Virus ATTACK: ATTACK???? what should I do??? @McAfee_Help caught it and quarantined it BUT...…. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-attack/9f6a5402-2b4e-47d4-8b42-bc2066c90ed6
  9. virus attack

virus attack: my USB key containing vital information can't open again and it request me to format the key each time. the key is read only which makes ordinary formatting impossible, besides I don't wish to loss the information contained in this drive. what do I do?...
  10. Virus Attack

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Virus Attack: Good Day We had an virus attack by this one ( Dharma ,very all files encrypted and ended with .java extension.) No decryption as off yesterday . " all your data has been locked usYou want to return?write email L: GuardBTC@cock.li " :-) I managed via data recovery do...