Windows 10: Ransom ware decryptors

Discus and support Ransom ware decryptors in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; all decryptors now in one place The No More Ransom Project 84615 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Samuria, May 16, 2017.

1. Samuria Win User

Ransom ware decryptors

Samuria, May 16, 2017
  2. bhringer Win User
    bhringer, May 16, 2017
  3. ransom ware

See post by quietman7 here:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/635252/infect-with-osiris/#entry4143606

Copy/paste of above post:

Any files that are encrypted with the Locky (.Osiris) ransomware variant will be renamed with random alpha-numerical characters and have the
    .siris extension appended to the end of the encrypted data filename (i.e. 11111111--1111--1111--FC8BB0BA--5FE9D9C2B69A.osiris) and leave files (ransom notes) named DesktopOSIRIS.bmp, DesktopOSIRIS.htm, OSIRIS-[4_numbers].htm, OSIRIS-[4_numbers].htm
    as explained
    here

Unfortunately, there is no known way at this time to decrypt files encrypted by Locky variants regardless of the extension without paying the ransom.

There is an ongoing discussion in this topic where you can post comments, ask questions and seek further assistance. Other victims have been directed there to share information, experiences and suggestions.

When or if a solution is found, that information will be provided in this support topic and you will receive notification if subscribed to it. In addition, a news article most likely will be posted on the
    BleepingComputer front page.

Rather than have everyone with individual topics, it would be best (and more manageable for staff) if you posted any more questions, comments or requests for assistance in the above support topic discussion...it includes experiences by experts, a variety of
    IT consultants, end users and company reps who have been affected by ransomware infections.
    ====

Also see:
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-osiris-virus/

Jsssssssss, May 16, 2017
Thema:

Ransom ware decryptors

1. Ransom ware decryptors - Similar Threads - Ransom ware decryptors

2. Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware: Hello,Please show me some examples of what faked Windows updates look like from hackers so that I can be aware as well as what to do when I spot one. Is there someone to contact? Is the request to update below legit? Thank you,...
  3. Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware: Hello,Please show me some examples of what faked Windows updates look like from hackers so that I can be aware as well as what to do when I spot one. Is there someone to contact? Is the request to update below legit? Thank you,...
  4. Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ransom ware and locked screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ransom ware and locked screen: We have had our Windows 10 pc sign in screen locked due to ransom ware. Besides paying the $$$ how can we get to the desktop to install my Malwarebytes software. Anyone run into this recently?Thanks Eric...
  6. HELPPPP ransom ware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HELPPPP ransom ware: Please help anyone know what this is? or what ransom ware this is called? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helpppp-ransom-ware/e4eb6941-3589-4091-9769-9a914feba018"
  7. RANSOM WARE

RANSOM WARE: I got this today after installing a note pad. Any direction would be appreciated All your files are Encrypted! For data recovery needs decryptor. How to buy decryptor: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | 1....
  8. Ransom Ware

Ransom Ware: I have a family member with a pc running MSW 10. She turned the pc on today and you hear a voice claming his from Microsoft and so as to save the internet you must contact him at a phone number with a credit card. Turning the pc off dos not fix it. HELP!...
  9. ransome ware

ransome ware: i have had 2 threatening emails stating they know my password which they give, but not the complete one.they say they have hacked my emails and other files and they want payment in dollars to stop it. should this have been picked up by defender?...
  10. Free anti ransome ware

Free anti ransome ware: Free from Acronis Acronis: Ransomware protection! Get yer free ransomware protection! • The Register 103196