Windows 10: Ransom: Win32 / Cobra.AA! MTB

Discus and support Ransom: Win32 / Cobra.AA! MTB in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Guys i need help my files are encrypted! to .Cobra extension!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Polish_Warrior120, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Ransom: Win32 / Cobra.AA! MTB

Guys i need help my files are encrypted! to
    .Cobra extension!

:)

Polish_Warrior120, Jun 12, 2020
  2. djbbenn Win User

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Jun 12, 2020
  3. NVIDIA Quadro AA Modes

Hello all,

I was looking through the different AA modes for the quadro card in my Precision laptop. I have a limited understanding of how AA actually works. What has me curious is for example with the GTX 670 in my desktop has different labeled modes than the ones for the laptop quadro.

The modes listed for the GeForce:

Ransom: Win32 / Cobra.AA! MTB [​IMG]

Then the modes listed for the Quadro:

Ransom: Win32 / Cobra.AA! MTB [​IMG]

My main question here is this:

How do the different modes differ?

For instance the Quadro has three different 8x modes listed. One is 4xMS 4xCS and the other is 4xSS and 2xMS, then the other is just 8x MS. How do these differ and which one is better?

ArazelEternal, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Ransom: Win32 / Cobra.AA! MTB

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Ransom: Win32 / Cobra.AA! MTB :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Ransom: Win32 / Cobra.AA! MTB

1. Ransom: Win32 / Cobra.AA! MTB - Similar Threads - Ransom Win32 Cobra

2. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  3. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  4. Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove: This threat shows up in my windows defender, it says threat level severe. When I click on actions ---> Remove ------> Start actions ------> It just runs a quick scan and doesn't remove it. I tried to remove it from quarantined threats and it gets removed there but when I go...
  5. Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove

Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove: This threat shows up in my windows defender, it says threat level severe. When I click on actions ---> Remove ------> Start actions ------> It just runs a quick scan and doesn't remove it. I tried to remove it from quarantined threats and it gets removed there but when I go...
  6. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  7. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  8. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan :Win32/Xpack.A!MTB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan :Win32/Xpack.A!MTB: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  9. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan :Win32/Xpack.A!MTB

Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan :Win32/Xpack.A!MTB: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  10. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan :Win32/Xpack.A!MTB

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security