Windows 10: ransomeware

Discus and support ransomeware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been attacked by a ransomware virus and at the same time my windows was crashed. When reinstalled the window i notify that i am hunted by some... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BilalRasul, Jan 11, 2019.

1. ransomeware

I have been attacked by a ransomware virus and at the same time my windows was crashed. When reinstalled the window i notify that i am hunted by some bad person. Know i am unable to use my files. All the files are added with file extension .tro, please help me.

:)

BilalRasul, Jan 11, 2019

2. cortana shutdown by ransomeware. How do I restore?

Did you get any ransom notes?

Read/do:

In case you're indeed a victim of some kind of ransomware you might want to ask for free expert help here:

Jsssssssss, Jan 11, 2019
  3. ransomeware

Hard drive infected with ransomeware. Can anyone help me get my files back?

***Moved from Windows.***

CurtisMayes1216, Jan 11, 2019
  4. ransomeware

Ransomeware and Bitlocker

Will installing Bitlocker stop ransomeware attacks?

Philip Gross, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

ransomeware

1. ransomeware - Similar Threads - ransomeware

2. How does Windows 10 Ransomeware Protection (in Defender) work?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How does Windows 10 Ransomeware Protection (in Defender) work?: I discovered this app recently but don't understand how to set it up or how it works. I turned it on and was then blocked from updating and saving any of my own files....
  3. Ransomeware protection with Windows Defender

Ransomeware protection with Windows Defender: I was recently shocked by a loud siren and threatening messages about my computer being infected and all files being lost. Near panic, I regained enough calm to open Task Manager and shut down Edge. Everything then returned to normal and a full system scan found nothing...
  4. Ransomeware Protection - Adding Applications to the Whitelist

Ransomeware Protection - Adding Applications to the Whitelist: I tried the Ransomware Protection option in Windows Security. Setup was easy. The problems arose the 1st time I used Quicken or Adobe Photoshop Elements. First problem was I had to write down the flagged executable I needed to add to the white list. Adding give access to the...
  5. Recover deleted shadowcopies after being infected by ransomeware.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover deleted shadowcopies after being infected by ransomeware.: So my pc got infected by ransomeware.Grandcrab to be exact,and it ecrypted with a .ciemcjy extension.Theres no decrypter out there.It also deleted shadow copy of the drive so i can't recover using shadow explorer.Is there anyway to recover the shadowCopy?...
  6. WannaCrypt Ransomeware

WannaCrypt Ransomeware: WannaCrypt Ransomeware in action...live video. WannaCry Ransomware in Action | NSA Exploit based - YouTube 84557