Windows 10: Ransomeware

Discus and support Ransomeware in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hii Team I have been using Windows 10 Licensed Version and have been Switched On all the defender settings and firewall options.But unfortunately My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JosuvaNaveen, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Ransomeware

Hii Team I have been using Windows 10 Licensed Version and have been Switched On all the defender settings and firewall options.But unfortunately My system is now affected by MEDS Ransomeware / Virus Whatever it is. I couldn't access any files in my system . EVERYTHING IS CORRUPTED and Seems to be with random file extensions . Help out with solutions / options for this

:)

JosuvaNaveen, Sep 17, 2019

2. cortana shutdown by ransomeware. How do I restore?

Did you get any ransom notes?

Read/do:

In case you're indeed a victim of some kind of ransomware you might want to ask for free expert help here:

Jsssssssss, Sep 17, 2019
  3. ransomeware

Hard drive infected with ransomeware. Can anyone help me get my files back?

***Moved from Windows.***

CurtisMayes1216, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Ransomeware

Ransomeware protection with Windows Defender

Hello Andre,

I should have been clearer. It is the "Controlled folder access" inside the Ransomeware Protection function that is Off by default. When turned on, it lists all the folders on the computer. I wondered if there were potential hazards to this--possibly to
    explain why it is off by default.

I do use a limited user ("local") account.

Grandpa Jim, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Ransomeware

1. Ransomeware - Similar Threads - Ransomeware

2. Ransomeware Protection in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ransomeware Protection in Windows 10: Windows Security | Virus and Threat Protection | Ransomeware Protectiom | Controlled Folder Access | OFF Why is the default OFF? Is it adviseable to change this setting to ON? Why or why not?...
  3. .adame ransomeware decryption tool required.

.adame ransomeware decryption tool required.: All my files encrypted by a ransomware with .adame. please let me know any decryption tool that can help me get back my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/adame-ransomeware-decryption-tool-required/810e14bb-678f-463c-8e39-aed55425d5ef
  4. Video files give 0xc00d36c4 error after I removed ransomeware

Video files give 0xc00d36c4 error after I removed ransomeware: Hi please help me I downloaded a crack software but it had the virus. I destroyed it with antivirus But to most of my files the kral extension was added although I deleted the kral but now most of my video files give this error 0xc00d36c4 and my music is corrupted. sorry my...
  5. MEDS Ransomeware

MEDS Ransomeware: Hii Team I have been using Windows 10 Licensed Version and have been Switched On all the defender settings and firewall options.But unfortunately My system is now affected by MEDS Ransomeware / Virus Whatever it is. I couldn't access any files in my system . EVERYTHING IS...
  6. RANSOMEWARE

RANSOMEWARE: My PC got infected by gero ransomware unknowingly while was trying to download software. How to decrypt those .gero extension files created by it and recover my original data? Please help meI...
  7. Ransomeware / Malware Protection Insights

Ransomeware / Malware Protection Insights: As I have mentioned in previous posits, I would love to use Windows Defender however I have this red flag going off evert time I see people reporting ransomeware issues / decryption, malware/adware issues, calls or emails from various people and the need to run various tools...
  8. Need help .vesrato ransomeware virus

Need help .vesrato ransomeware virus: Hi all experts Recently i recieved a spam email and opened a link in that After opening link of email my all files are encrypted with Vesrato ransomware extension So what will be the possible solution for this problem Because i have a very important data in my laptop Please...
  9. .mogranos ransomeware is decrypted?

.mogranos ransomeware is decrypted?: Dear Microsoft Community Member, Please solve this case, My pc attack .mogranos ransomware virus. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mogranos-ransomeware-is-decrypted/52a64d4b-c81f-4d58-8584-77a67ae588ca
  10. My PC attack .mogranos Ransomeware | Please Help

My PC attack .mogranos Ransomeware | Please Help: Yesterday My PC attack .mogranos ransomeware virus, So I can't access any file, all files are encrypted. Please help me. I got a message, please read and solve. 3 times I connect microsoft technician through quick assist, this is my case ID : 1479232418 but they fail for...