Windows 10: Ransomware alert

Discus and support Ransomware alert in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; this is ransomware luckly i stooped before it did any real damage but heres the link its marked as adobe illustrator but heres the link be careful ok?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cameron_1, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Cameron_1 Win User

Ransomware alert

this is ransomware luckly i stooped before it did any real damage but heres the link its marked as adobe illustrator but heres the link be careful ok? oh yea its also marked as a trojan bun needs to be changed to a ransomware just plz dont execute this on ur host it will do damage i just wanted to let everyone know and for microsoft to correctly mark it as a ransomware

https://mega.nz/file/sBMkSJLK#K7pe3V_bsuu4HlVqk3PuFCbWsJXbpL_LuUv7bqKUWB4 thats the zipped folder

:)

Cameron_1, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Ransomware alert

1. Ransomware alert - Similar Threads - Ransomware alert

2. How do I recover files from a ransomware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover files from a ransomware?: A friend of mine experienced a cyberattack. This is the second time in the last year. The person got hacked.They want to recover their files from a Wiaw ransomware attack. How do they do that? Please help. Their OS is Windows 11 intel i3core desktop....
  3. How do I recover files from a ransomware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover files from a ransomware?: A friend of mine experienced a cyberattack. This is the second time in the last year. The person got hacked.They want to recover their files from a Wiaw ransomware attack. How do they do that? Please help. Their OS is Windows 11 intel i3core desktop....
  4. How to factory reset a computer due to ransomware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset a computer due to ransomware: My mom has been good with her laptop until suddenly she was not. She was reading an article and something popped up saying the laptop had a problem and she needed to contact Microsoft, and it gave a number to call. She called "Microsoft", and they remoted into her computer....
  5. How to factory reset a computer due to ransomware

How to factory reset a computer due to ransomware: My mom has been good with her laptop until suddenly she was not. She was reading an article and something popped up saying the laptop had a problem and she needed to contact Microsoft, and it gave a number to call. She called "Microsoft", and they remoted into her computer....
  6. How can i remove this ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha ransomware form my computer

How can i remove this ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha ransomware form my computer: How can i remove this ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha ransomware form my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-this-ransombatdisabledefenderadha/dccde4b0-7a93-46b5-8411-6cf46ad72e94
  7. How can i remove this ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha ransomware form my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove this ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha ransomware form my computer: How can i remove this ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha ransomware form my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-this-ransombatdisabledefenderadha/dccde4b0-7a93-46b5-8411-6cf46ad72e94
  8. Has someone restored files from ransomware *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...

Has someone restored files from ransomware *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...: Has someone restored files from ransomware *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ransomware. attack4 years ago i got attacked. I have an Okey acknowledge about technic. But this one o can't crack. It's means a lot for me. It's pictures and videos in different formats.I...
  9. Ransomware got into my pc cdmx type, pc isnt turning on anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ransomware got into my pc cdmx type, pc isnt turning on anymore: I tried downloading cracked Grounded game, i runned the setup file and notjing happened windows virus showed that its dangerous file but i turned real time protection off anyway, then my pc started running very slow i restarted it and after restart all the files were with the...
  10. ALERT!: New ransomware allows one user file 'free' decrypt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ALERT!: New ransomware allows one user file 'free' decrypt: New ransomware allows one user file 'free' decrypt By Dimitri Reijerman , Sunday, November 16, 2014 14:26 , comments: 201 , Views: 31,371 • Feedback Security firms Webroot has a new ransomware-variant found that the user after encrypting the data from surreptitious...