Windows 10: Ransomware convert my file extensions to .hoop

Discus and support Ransomware convert my file extensions to .hoop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi ,I'm using windows 10 Pro. Recently I got a virus in my pc. It attaches .hoop extension in every files. And it leaves a readme file shown below .... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tanvir RaihanToha, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Ransomware convert my file extensions to .hoop

Hi ,I'm using windows 10 Pro. Recently I got a virus in my pc. It attaches .hoop extension in every files. And it leaves a readme file shown below . How can I remove this virus? Please somebody help me. I have so many important files.[Original Title: .hoop Virus]

:)

Tanvir RaihanToha, Aug 23, 2021

2. How to Decrypt *.cerber3 files?

AFAIK it's still not possible to decrypt your files for free...

In addition to what has been mentioned in the prior posts, you might want to read this:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/cerber-ransomware-switches-to-cerber3-extension-for-encrypted-files/

And I strongly suggest to read/do:

Jsssssssss, Aug 23, 2021
  3. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Aug 23, 2021
  4. Smeed Win User
Thema:

Ransomware convert my file extensions to .hoop

1. Ransomware convert my file extensions to .hoop - Similar Threads - Ransomware convert file

2. What happens if you rename a file extension to a ransomware extension?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What happens if you rename a file extension to a ransomware extension?: Hi,So I was reading about the SOVA ransomware when suddenly I started wondering about what would happen if I changed the file extension of a safe file to a ransomware's file extension for example, picture.jpg converts to picture.djvu, the extension for one of the oldest...
  3. Ransomware attack. All files have .hoop extension and will not open.

Ransomware attack. All files have .hoop extension and will not open.: Split from this thread.Hello Sir,Yesterday ransomware attacked my PC and it affected, my all files including my Excel files got " .hoop" extension and did not openI have very important data on my all files, can you please guide me on how can i decrypt my Excel files...
  4. Ransomware qlkm extension.

Ransomware qlkm extension.: Split from this thread. Please read the first page of theSTOP DJVU Ransomware Support Topic for an updated summary of this ransomware, it's variants andpossible decryption solutions with instructions. The decrypter will only attempt to decrypt a file with a known ID...
  5. Ransomware infected my PC and change file extensions to QLKM

Ransomware infected my PC and change file extensions to QLKM: hello everyone. my pc got infected by ransomware with QLKM format. anyone has ever ran into the same thing and fixed it?I tried ESET and gridinsoft now it seems like the thing is off my pc and new files doesn't get encrypted. but I have tons of encrypted files. I also tried...
  6. ".erif" file extension ransomware need solution on this!!

".erif" file extension ransomware need solution on this!!: Hello, My laptop has got infected with ".erif" extension ransomware which has encrypted all my data in laptop i can't access any of my files. Even i can't access start button and anything on taskbar. This ransomware has slow down my laptop and when i open any browser window...
  7. ".erif" file extension ransomware need solution on this.

".erif" file extension ransomware need solution on this.: Hello, My laptop has got infected with ".erif" extension ransomware which has encrypted all my data in laptop i can't access any of my files. Even i cant access start button and anything on taskbar. This ransomware has slow down my laptop and when i open any browser like...
  8. Ransomware with ".wlzfgvn" file extension

Ransomware with ".wlzfgvn" file extension: Split from this thread. I have a ransomware attack, and the files end with ".wlzfgvn". I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ransomware-with-wlzfgvn-file-extension/7be18b02-73b5-4ad7-acad-094e4dc790d9
  9. Files encrypted by (.ACFJKSO extension) ransomware

Files encrypted by (.ACFJKSO extension) ransomware: Dear Team, I am facing an issue with my windows 10 PC that some of my documents are renamed with '.ACFJKSO' extension. If I am trying to rename the file nothing is happening. From these symptoms I realized that it is a Torjan- Ransom like CBT- Locker. Does any one have a...
  10. Ransomware- TRO file extension

Ransomware- TRO file extension: I have been attacked by a ransomware virus and at the same time my windows was crashed. When reinstalled the window i notify that i am hunted by some bad person. Know i am unable to use my files. All the files are added with file extension .tro, please help me. * Moved from...