Windows 10: ransomware mail

Discus and support ransomware mail in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My daughter accidentally open a mail with ransomware! her laptop will not work for her blogs Will reinstall windows or fresh start remove the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nicolaj1986, Mar 4, 2021.

1. ransomware mail

My daughter accidentally open a mail with ransomware! her laptop will not work for her blogs

Will reinstall windows or fresh start remove the encrypted virus or not?

:)

Nicolaj1986, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

ransomware mail

1. ransomware mail - Similar Threads - ransomware mail

2. Possible ransomware attack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible ransomware attack: Split from this thread. sir i am just checked. But now also not available and i am just start my laptop. In desktop i am not created. But one note pad read me i am reading the note pad i am encryption the all folder you need to give me 1200 $ to decrypt the all folder....
  3. Ransomware protection in Windows 10 home not S mode

Ransomware protection in Windows 10 home not S mode: Can I turn on ransomware protection in windows 10 home when I am not in S mode? I have software that runs on Windows 10 pro and is perfectly safe I've used it for years but windows 10 home S won't let me install it. I don't want to switch to non-S mode unless I can enable...
  4. DISM is not working properly and got a ransomware attack which 1 of my sibling had...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM is not working properly and got a ransomware attack which 1 of my sibling had...: Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.17763.1282 Error: 2 An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located at C:\. For more information, review the log file. The DISM log file can be found at...
  5. I have been infected with Ransomware

I have been infected with Ransomware: My whole computer files are affected and encrypted by .enfp virus due to which I lost my control all over my files, pls suggest any way to decrypt my files as the virus is demanding 980$ for per file decryption key. [Original Title: Virus]...
  6. Ransomware attack

Ransomware attack: Ransomware attack on my pc. All my files such as photos, videos, apps, xlxs, pdf and every thing are encrypted. every file extension shown as *YGKZ format and could not open anything. ID appears to be an online ID encryption. how do i resolve this....
  7. Ransomware protection bricking programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ransomware protection bricking programs: So I just built myself a new machine, did a clean install on everything from my old one (which, my old one I dont think had ransomware protection? Or atleast I never had anything block anything on my programs?) and well, I go on about installing drivers, all the programs I...
  8. Ribd-Ransomware Attack

Ribd-Ransomware Attack: Recently I don't know how my Laptop got attacked by theRIBD Ransomware. Every file got encrypted with the extension of RIBD, anyone facing the same? And can anyone help me decrypting my file? It will be very much if anyone help me getting my files back. Thank you. Note: I...
  9. ransomware protection yellow triangle in onedrive

ransomware protection yellow triangle in onedrive: I get the gray x on many folders that don't open. I have a feeling it's because I can't get rid of the onedrive problem. Always says "set up onedrive" which I already am setup and signed in Then says "you are already syncing a onedrive" and can't go any further. Thanks....
  10. Ransomware

Ransomware: Does Windows Defender protect against Ransomware ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ransomware/e298a8df-5aad-49fa-83e8-550d599a1af3