Windows 10: Ransomware protection

Discus and support Ransomware protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; That ransomware protection that Windows Defender has might a little to over-protection. When turned on: It will not access save games from Origin and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nahtalska86, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Ransomware protection

That ransomware protection that Windows Defender has might a little to over-protection. When turned on: It will not access save games from Origin and other EA games Uplay seems not the problem I find it really necessary to share this information.

It seems like Win Defender see Origin as a unwanted program.

This just as information.

:)

Nahtalska86, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Smeed Win User
Thema:

Ransomware protection

1. Ransomware protection - Similar Threads - Ransomware protection

2. Windows Defender Ransomware Protection off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Defender Ransomware Protection off: Hello is again me, i just today looking in Windows Defender and i was just looking on some things and i haved ransomware protection off for like 3 years. Is this something weird? Or just something I had to turn on when I bought the computer? Thanks Max...
  3. Windows Defender Ransomware Protection off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Ransomware Protection off: Hello is again me, i just today looking in Windows Defender and i was just looking on some things and i haved ransomware protection off for like 3 years. Is this something weird? Or just something I had to turn on when I bought the computer? Thanks Max...
  4. Windows Defender Ransomware Protection off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Security Ransomware Protection Controlled folder access Can't toggle on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Ransomware Protection Controlled folder access Can't toggle on: I recently was looking through my Windows Security and when I opened ransomware protection the toggle was in the off position. I've tried repeatedly clicking on the toggle to turn it on and nothing happens. Is there anything I can do about this or is this normal since I have...
  6. Windows Security Ransomware Protection Controlled folder access Can't toggle on

Windows Security Ransomware Protection Controlled folder access Can't toggle on: I recently was looking through my Windows Security and when I opened ransomware protection the toggle was in the off position. I've tried repeatedly clicking on the toggle to turn it on and nothing happens. Is there anything I can do about this or is this normal since I have...
  7. ransomware protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ransomware protection: will microsoft defender's ransomware protection work if using avira free antivirus.avira free's ransomware protection is locked behind a paywall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ransomware-protection/5c6595fe-f89a-4e70-816c-2aff4929aac5
  8. I want to exclude the default 'users' folder from the Ransomware Protection Protected folders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to exclude the default 'users' folder from the Ransomware Protection Protected folders.: I use 'Controlled folder access' feature in 'Ransomeware protection' on Windows 10 to prevent ransomware attacks. in the 'Protected folders' list i can specify the folders that i want to protect. No application will be able to modify or delete the files inside the folders on...
  9. I want to exclude the default 'users' folder from the Ransomware Protection Protected folders.

I want to exclude the default 'users' folder from the Ransomware Protection Protected folders.: I use 'Controlled folder access' feature in 'Ransomeware protection' on Windows 10 to prevent ransomware attacks. in the 'Protected folders' list i can specify the folders that i want to protect. No application will be able to modify or delete the files inside the folders on...
  10. I want to exclude the default 'users' folder from the Ransomware Protection Protected folders.

in Windows 10 Customization