Windows 10: Ransomware virus

Discus and support Ransomware virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello.please help me.My computer is infected by ransomware and all the files are encrypted.all files now contain .pezi extension and all folders... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AdityaThakur161616, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Ransomware virus

Hello.please help me.My computer is infected by ransomware and all the files are encrypted.all files now contain .pezi extension and all folders contain notepad saying you have to pay 980 dollars and you can get your all files back,now what can i do.Please help me

:)

AdityaThakur161616, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Ransomware virus

How to get rid of a ransomware malicious virus

Hi Jim,

For more information about Ransomware, and on how to handle it, we suggest that you check the following articles:

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Ransomware virus

1. Ransomware virus - Similar Threads - Ransomware virus

2. Malware Help - Infected by 'Redeemer' ransomware virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware Help - Infected by 'Redeemer' ransomware virus: I was just using my PC until it suddenly restarted, I thought it was a simple malfunction until I saw that it had been rebooted into Windows 10 Safe Mode I am using Windows 10 OSI am trying to access basic Windows 10 functions that should still work in Safe Mode such as the...
  3. Malware Help - Infected by 'Redeemer' ransomware virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware Help - Infected by 'Redeemer' ransomware virus: I was just using my PC until it suddenly restarted, I thought it was a simple malfunction until I saw that it had been rebooted into Windows 10 Safe Mode I am using Windows 10 OSI am trying to access basic Windows 10 functions that should still work in Safe Mode such as the...
  4. Malware Help - Infected by 'Redeemer' ransomware virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I have been attacked by a ransomware virus ".shgv" extension

I have been attacked by a ransomware virus ".shgv" extension: I have been attacked by a ransomware virus ".shgv" extension. I am neither able to decrypt it nor secure windows. Please help.All of my system files have this extension now and I am now not able to open/use it.Please help...
  6. ransomware virus

ransomware virus: Please, Help me!!!!!!! On 21 November 2021, my computer was infected with Ransomware virus which has 'pqgs' extension. On 22 November I formatted my full laptop, start a new. But it was slow at first. When I ran malwarebytes anti virus it detected some Trojan file. Which is...
  7. How to decrypt my excel Ransomware virus .paas file?

How to decrypt my excel Ransomware virus .paas file?: My all the files were encrypted by paas virus recently, all i did was formatted the laptop and reinstall the windows but i had only my important excel file is left in onedrive . please help me decrypt my excel file.thank you...
  8. .coos ransomware virus

.coos ransomware virus: Split from this thread. sir please my pc infected by .coos ransomware virus with online key: zOwuuF28V80ZDzE4dI6E1siTfpgrHOM0QmT2yZO2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/coos-ransomware-virus/bd002eda-a3fb-4353-b76c-42563d7b4f6d
  9. I Accidentally Got ".igal" Ransomware Virus

I Accidentally Got ".igal" Ransomware Virus: I accidentally downloaded a ransomware virus and now I cannot reach any of my files in my hard drive because all my files converted to ".igal" format and no app can open them.I attached a few examples and please, somebody help me to fix this. I really don't know what to...
  10. Malware / Spyware / Ransomware / virus or system corruption - September 2020

Malware / Spyware / Ransomware / virus or system corruption - September 2020: Hi. About a week ago i intended to briefly turn on "trust network" to check something and almost immediately I got some type of warning from my Mcafee i believe, or at least it appeared to be and then a webpage opened which, from what I saw I think there was some kind of...