Windows 10: ransomware

Discus and support ransomware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; where can i download file decrypter for godes ransomwarewhere can i download file decrypter for godes ransomware... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ReynaldoSumil, Jul 16, 2019.

1. ransomware

where can i download file decrypter for godes ransomwarewhere can i download file decrypter for godes ransomware

:)

ReynaldoSumil, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

ransomware

1. ransomware - Similar Threads - ransomware

2. Cannot sign in to OneDrive due to "Ransomware Detected" page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot sign in to OneDrive due to "Ransomware Detected" page: Every time I try to sign in online, I get the page "Ransomware Detected" which I am aware of. The issue has been fixed on my computer. But the ransomware detected page keeps popping up and constantly refreshes so I can't even hit the "Get Started" button. I am unable to...
  3. How to restore encrypted files by the ransomware virus

How to restore encrypted files by the ransomware virus: Hi everybody, my computer has infected the ransomware virus that the files on the hard disk are all encrypted, encrypted file names are added 795256hz extension, such as abc.pdf file, the encrypted file became abc.pdf.795256hz. This virus will be placed a file...
  4. Malware, Ransomware, Bit-locker Security.

Malware, Ransomware, Bit-locker Security.: Hi. I recently lost 100,000 personal pictures and a lot of music I wrote for many years. I lost it to a ransomware, with a DOCM extension. I looked online and it said it was new and the encryption was done repeatedly up to 10 times deep. I happened to have ALL my backup usb...
  5. Related to Malware! Added by VM: Ransomware

Related to Malware! Added by VM: Ransomware: Hello, Few days back, my friend on windows 8.1 was downloading a game mode (he said) through the UC Browser and as you predict that the file he downloaded was malicious and contained malware. Now, his entire laptop is affected by that malware, the extensions of his data and...
  6. I just got a popup saying i have a trojan.worm ransomware infection

I just got a popup saying i have a trojan.worm ransomware infection: I gust got a popup from a thing saying that it is the web helper. It said to call a fake number and i am wondering if it is a virus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-just-got-a-popup-saying-i-have-a-trojanworm/d4df45d7-078c-45a0-9ad8-526029a7882c
  7. Enabling windows ransomware protection when a third-party antivirus is installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling windows ransomware protection when a third-party antivirus is installed: Enabling windows ransomware protection when a third-party antivirus is installed. I have avast antivirus installed on my PC, but I have found that if a third party antivirus is installed windows ransomware protection is not activated. is there a way to use windows ransomware...
  8. Ransomware attack

Ransomware attack: Hello guys, i have a problem and i need help. to cut the long story short, my computer is infected with a ransomware (with ''nelasod'' extension on all docx, xlx, ppt and videos files). This has made it difficult to open any of my document in my external hard drive. It seems...
  9. Hit by ransomware called "CIop"

Hit by ransomware called "CIop": We are just hit by ransomware called "CIop", We found a lot of files were encrypted with extension ".CIop" And the MSSQL service and maybe some other servicees keep being brought down after we try to bring them up. Do you have any support to clean this ransomware? or any...
  10. Turning on Ransomware Protection in Windows Security prevents File Explorer from copying...

Turning on Ransomware Protection in Windows Security prevents File Explorer from copying...: I just reinstalled W10 v1903 on a clean hard drive and set up Ransomware Protection in Windows Security. I added folders to protect. I cleared explorer.exe as Allowed through these folders. I then attempted to copy a file from one location to another, and I get the message...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I am unable to open photos because of ranson ware