Windows 10: ransomwere grandcrab 5.1 . it do encryption of data. please help me .

Discus and support ransomwere grandcrab 5.1 . it do encryption of data. please help me . in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when i open my games like csgo or other programs like firefox . this dialog appears on screen for less than few seconds . please tell should i worry... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by djaychauhan, Jan 25, 2019.

1. ransomwere grandcrab 5.1 . it do encryption of data. please help me .

when i open my games like csgo or other programs like firefox . this dialog appears on screen for less than few seconds . please tell should i worry about it because it don't looks so good . it has also a notepad file attached in every folder . i will attach everything . i have no idea so please tell whats going on .after googling it i get to know its a ransware called grand crab 5.1ransomwere grandcrab 5.1  . it  do encryption of data. please help me . [​IMG]here is its notepad file everywhere in evrey folder i basically deletes it from my csgo folder but it deletes my csgo and i have to reinstall it.here its notepad file . its directing to tor browser which is not good i think ......... notepad file below___________________________________ CAN I REMOVE IT WITH MALWARE BYTES

---= GANDCRAB V5.1 =---

***********************UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE, UNTIL ALL YOUR DATA IS RECOVERED***********************

*****FAILING TO DO SO, WILL RESULT IN YOUR SYSTEM CORRUPTION, IF THERE ARE DECRYPTION ERRORS*****

Attention!

All your files, documents, photos, databases and other important files are encrypted and have the extension: .JNGHMU

The only method of recovering files is to purchase an unique private key. Only we can give you this key and only we can recover your files.

The server with your key is in a closed network TOR. You can get there by the following ways:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| 0. Download Tor browser - https://www.torproject.org/

| 1. Install Tor browser
    | 2. Open Tor Browser
    | 3. Open link in TOR browser: http://gandcrabmfe6mnef.onion/edc34be2902fd56b
    | 4. Follow the instructions on this page

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On our page you will see instructions on payment and get the opportunity to decrypt 1 file for free.

ATTENTION!

IN ORDER TO PREVENT DATA DAMAGE:

* DO NOT MODIFY ENCRYPTED FILES
    * DO NOT CHANGE DATA BELOW

---BEGIN GANDCRAB KEY---
    lAQAAO35seQinwHoe8VkjkCazrppE9SnTjD6VQDOPCn84EuWCzH7asVcsbjs1eLwrQkegpWu/n+UrnkJy9BFJZI5nBMvtaTC7282vBZkVygJViNqERLsYvjYdZsoCJaHQCWJNoxg65hgd/LxTXkQj1LcIEWRQWet4aB9KNaiFkPfj9yTdOf0vtJTk3inIDPupdXsL1lY3eSAVvhTWzzOTJ/r0TQcFL2P77BLA3SuyeqAEtAAwgLtCdQWGwtdN6qW4Q2****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
    ---END GANDCRAB KEY---

---BEGIN PC DATA---
    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
    ---END PC DATA---

its notepad file is this plz help asap.. i belive in you guys.....................

:)

djaychauhan, Jan 25, 2019

2. Help! File permission errors in encrypted folder

Hi Bill,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Are you the Administrator of the computer?
    • Are you connected to a domain network?

I suggest you to decrypt the folder by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right-click the folder or file you want to decrypt, and then click Properties.

• Click the General tab, and then click Advanced.

• Clear the Encrypt contents to secure data check box, click
      OK, and then click OK again.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Encrypting a folder

Hello Bill,

To encrypt a folder in Windows 10 Home, follow these steps:

• Right-click the folder you want to encrypt and click Properties.
    • On the General tab, click Advanced.
    • Under Compress or Encrypt attributes, click Encrypt contents to secure data.
    • Click OK then Apply to save the changes.

We're just here if you need further help.

Devlin Sco, Jan 25, 2019
  4. ransomwere grandcrab 5.1 . it do encryption of data. please help me .

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

ransomwere grandcrab 5.1 . it do encryption of data. please help me .

1. ransomwere grandcrab 5.1 . it do encryption of data. please help me . - Similar Threads - ransomwere grandcrab encryption

2. Data Encryption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Encryption: Hello,I have an ASUS laptop vivobook_asuslaptop x512ja f512ja that I am currently running windows 11 on and it is less than a year old. I am trying to turn on data encryption but it doesn't give me the option to turn on data encryption in the settings and I can't find...
  3. Data Encryption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data Encryption: Hello,I have an ASUS laptop vivobook_asuslaptop x512ja f512ja that I am currently running windows 11 on and it is less than a year old. I am trying to turn on data encryption but it doesn't give me the option to turn on data encryption in the settings and I can't find...
  4. Data encryption.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data encryption.: Hello. I don't see Disk Encryption, which I should have in windows 11 home. This is fine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-encryption/2edcdcd8-bbe8-4fd3-9498-a66e781e8f66
  5. Data encryption.

Data encryption.: Hello. I don't see Disk Encryption, which I should have in windows 11 home. This is fine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-encryption/2edcdcd8-bbe8-4fd3-9498-a66e781e8f66
  6. encrypted data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    encrypted data: i encrypted my data on USB drive and after that in installed on my computer clean installation of windows 11.Now i can't open them i dont know what to do please help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/encrypted-data/f6c6833c-e5e3-4842-a8aa-baed433808aa
  7. encrypted data

encrypted data: i encrypted my data on USB drive and after that in installed on my computer clean installation of windows 11.Now i can't open them i dont know what to do please help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/encrypted-data/f6c6833c-e5e3-4842-a8aa-baed433808aa
  8. Help with HW "Data Encryption"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with HW "Data Encryption": The salespeople at Hyperactive Media Sales all use laptop computers so they can have easy access to important data on the road. The salespeople regularly take customer lists and other sensitive company information with them. Occasionally a laptop is lost or stolen. Which data...
  9. Grandcrab

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Grandcrab: How has Grandcrab got into the OS on Windows Security has Folder Protection virtually Ransomeware protection failed . This is where Third Party boast and laugh at Windows Security Redmond what the Hell is going on Sort it please...
  10. Data encryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Data encryption: If I go to Manage Bitlocker, their is no drive listed in the fixed data drive.....i am using windows 10 enterprise.....please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-encryption/38ff4050-617f-401b-bf89-cdcf9b702f58"