Windows 10: (Rant) Anyone find recording feature is really suck?

Discus and support (Rant) Anyone find recording feature is really suck? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I find it unusable ! I try to open the game recording video thing, and hopefully to have a quick record pf my screen using shortcut window G or so.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mangadrawing123, Nov 7, 2021.

1. (Rant) Anyone find recording feature is really suck?

I find it unusable !

I try to open the game recording video thing, and hopefully to have a quick record pf my screen using shortcut window G or so.

But come disappointing because it sometimes display the record button . Sometime the record buttons didnt even clickable.

Also i try to record entire screen so i enable the record running background as well. But it keep exit out when i switch to different softwares.

Like dude...

You are a multi million dollar software company but your recording function is so buggy! And it doesnt even doing its jobs properly

It like the software intend to make the record function suck, so that people have to use or buy a software just for recpdding their screen.

Like the case with the electric bulb. They make it so good and last so long that the sale decrease. So they decide to make it sh*tter just so people will have to buy a new bulb every so and then.

Anyhow , maybe its just me not knowing how to use it properly, but i tried and failed miserably. So if anyone be able to use the record function successfully. Please enlight me with some instructions! Thanks

submitted by /u/mangadrawing123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mangadrawing123, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 7, 2021
  3. Mooly Win User
    Steps Recorder there... but not there

I really don't know what to suggest to you.

Even though you can not see it on screen, does it show in task manager ? I wonder if it might be worth you running a system file check using :

sfc/ SCANNOW from an elevated command prompt.

(Rant) Anyone find recording feature is really suck? [​IMG]

Mooly, Nov 7, 2021
  4. (Rant) Anyone find recording feature is really suck?

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 7, 2021
Thema:

(Rant) Anyone find recording feature is really suck?

1. (Rant) Anyone find recording feature is really suck? - Similar Threads - Rant Anyone find

2. RANT AHEAD!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RANT AHEAD!!: Pardon my French, but f*** Microsoft/Windows and anything else they’re affiliated with!! I have been trying to fix my HP Laptop for TWO WEEKS NOW! I’m not looking for suggestions bc I tried them ALL! Advanced startup - ALL options have failed. Command prompt - FAILED....
  3. RANT AHEAD!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RANT AHEAD!!: Pardon my French, but f*** Microsoft/Windows and anything else they’re affiliated with!! I have been trying to fix my HP Laptop for TWO WEEKS NOW! I’m not looking for suggestions bc I tried them ALL! Advanced startup - ALL options have failed. Command prompt - FAILED....
  4. RANT AHEAD!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. RANT AHEAD!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 11 really sucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 really sucks: The previous version of windows offered me the ability to move the entire task bar from the bottom of the screen to the right sidewith Win 10, the apps were easier to work with by touching them and using the mouse scroll to locate what I needed, now I have to go to the slider...
  7. Windows 11 really sucks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 really sucks: The previous version of windows offered me the ability to move the entire task bar from the bottom of the screen to the right sidewith Win 10, the apps were easier to work with by touching them and using the mouse scroll to locate what I needed, now I have to go to the slider...
  8. The process to buy and install Minecraft REALLY sucked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The process to buy and install Minecraft REALLY sucked: This is more or less a feedback post. Not really looking for technical support. As the title states, the process of buying and installing Minecraft for the kids was/has been the most maddening software installation process I've had for the better part of a decade. Went to...
  9. RANT about Finding Wifi Password (and Windows in general)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RANT about Finding Wifi Password (and Windows in general): Full Disclosure -- I'm not seeking an answer. I'm letting off RANT steam. Please do not tell me to contact MS with this because this would have been fixed a long time ago if Microsoft 'thought' this way. My retired Dad has a PC. Isn't Windows savvy at all. My wife visited...
  10. Windows rant

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows rant: [ATTACH] Not here to talk bk n forth about it, just a rant I literally cannot help but notice more than ever these idiotic stuff pertaining to the way windows decides to operate.. First of all I use single and NOT double click to select things. Now, why is it when...