Windows 10: Rapoo keyboard spacebar triggering low volume key as well

Discus and support Rapoo keyboard spacebar triggering low volume key as well in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I got a Rapoo keyboard model:NK1710 I notice after you use the volume button - or + Then the Spacebar key will be set as a Volume - as well as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RyuAndBrothers, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Rapoo keyboard spacebar triggering low volume key as well

Hi, I got a Rapoo keyboard model:NK1710

I notice after you use the volume button - or +

Then the Spacebar key will be set as a Volume - as well as itself spacebar

How to fix this? is this a glitch in the keyboard itself or Win 10?

:)

RyuAndBrothers, Aug 7, 2020

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Aug 7, 2020
  3. [SOLVED] Budget keyboard with QUIET keys and/or small keys? Business or gaming.

Ohooo! see?! this forum is ALWAYS the answer to all my techie Q's when it comes to PC, and again you've helped me!

thanks for 2 great candidates! both keyboards are available with my language keys and they both seem to be like a great choice!

FYFI13: how is K310 compared to say the apple keyboard in terms of performance and quietness? thanks for a really good suggestion, btw!

Is it easy to clean Rapoo keyboards?

minstreless, Aug 7, 2020
  4. AJRich Win User

Rapoo keyboard spacebar triggering low volume key as well

Windows Key + Spacebar not working

Kathleen

Tried using SFC as you suggested and it went through all the steps successfully, but Windows key + Spacebar still doesn't work.

Looked at the link you gave and I see that one of the posts with a similar problem was using an HP Pavilion - same as me.

But it was the keyboard shortcut was working till the upgrade.

I've not tried Andre's suggestion yet.

AJRich, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Rapoo keyboard spacebar triggering low volume key as well

1. Rapoo keyboard spacebar triggering low volume key as well - Similar Threads - Rapoo keyboard spacebar

2. In my keyboard CTRL and spacebar keys are not working..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In my keyboard CTRL and spacebar keys are not working..: In my keyboard CTRL and spacebar keys are not working please fix this issue whether it is hardware issue or software issue please confirm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-keyboard-ctrl-and-spacebar-keys-are-not/0981b857-431a-4560-a6a7-9a799ede357a
  3. In my keyboard CTRL and spacebar keys are not working..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In my keyboard CTRL and spacebar keys are not working..: In my keyboard CTRL and spacebar keys are not working please fix this issue whether it is hardware issue or software issue please confirm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-keyboard-ctrl-and-spacebar-keys-are-not/0981b857-431a-4560-a6a7-9a799ede357a
  4. In my keyboard CTRL and spacebar keys are not working..

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Rapoo V500 pro key bugs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rapoo V500 pro key bugs.: Hello. I recently got a Rapoo V500 Pro keyboard from my office. When I started to use it, I found many bugs. For example, when I press Ctrl, the calculator automatically pops up. When I press F, caps lock opens and closes, among many other problems. How can I fix this?...
  6. Rapoo V500 pro key bugs.

Rapoo V500 pro key bugs.: Hello. I recently got a Rapoo V500 Pro keyboard from my office. When I started to use it, I found many bugs. For example, when I press Ctrl, the calculator automatically pops up. When I press F, caps lock opens and closes, among many other problems. How can I fix this?...
  7. Ctrl key automatically triggers in external keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl key automatically triggers in external keyboard.: I have a strange bug with the keyboard, the ctrl key gets triggered automatically, this is how it started I bought this keyboard a month back 10 to 20 minutes into using the keyboard the control key gets triggered and I made sure this is not the key boards fault per se. I...
  8. Ctrl key automatically triggers in external keyboard.

Ctrl key automatically triggers in external keyboard.: I have a strange bug with the keyboard, the ctrl key gets triggered automatically, this is how it started I bought this keyboard a month back 10 to 20 minutes into using the keyboard the control key gets triggered and I made sure this is not the key boards fault per se. I...
  9. Low volume.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low volume.: Greetings!My computer recently started being quieter!! I have volume at about 100 and it's still quiet. It happens when I watched YouTube. Please help me! Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-volume/3e3aaa8d-2c05-4e78-b94e-cd412d043373
  10. volume low

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    volume low: volume low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-low/95a103b8-7af8-4705-9842-c940057d5edc