Windows 10: Raport baterie

Discus and support Raport baterie in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ultimul raport nu mai oferă informații de la data corectă. Deși am fost folosind laptop-ul meu pentru câteva luni, raportul bateriei începe în iunie.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaduGabriela Narcisa, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Raport baterie

Ultimul raport nu mai oferă informații de la data corectă. Deși am fost folosind laptop-ul meu pentru câteva luni, raportul bateriei începe în iunie.

:)

RaduGabriela Narcisa, Jun 30, 2020

2. 6288 batery

can I check the current status of the batery the percentage of full?

jovanjovan, Jun 30, 2020
  3. MarjanS Win User
    Lumia 820 batery issues

Hi,

I'm realy disapointed that my new Lumia 820 is experiencing quick batery drain. I used to folow every instructions, to turn off: back apps, data transfer, wifi, gps apps (drive), saving batery much as I can with that mode turned on, low light of the screeen,
    even i switched to 2G, but still draining fast.

So even this is a way to save batery, whats the point? it's a smart phone, I bought it to use all this features without problem. I realy trusted nokia because of my Express Music N 5800, which was very good.

I want to know if is any hope for this issue, is it due to batery, or is it due the hardware and software? Can this staff be improved?

MarjanS, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Raport baterie

batery replacement for lumia 900

Can i change the batery of lumia 900.

ulungkibai, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Raport baterie

1. Raport baterie - Similar Threads - Raport baterie

2. Hello, There is a bug in the windows 11 batery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, There is a bug in the windows 11 batery.: In the windows 11 start screen it says that my battery is low but if i login and i am on the desktop then it says the actual battery power i have left. Can u fix it?...
  3. Hello, There is a bug in the windows 11 batery.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, There is a bug in the windows 11 batery.: In the windows 11 start screen it says that my battery is low but if i login and i am on the desktop then it says the actual battery power i have left. Can u fix it?...
  4. Bateries

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bateries: if my computer is ACPI Compliant foes it mean that the machine does not have a physical battery ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bateries/6222f6a5-2d2b-4f79-bd44-8675d67cbae1
  5. Batery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Batery: Battery settings told me to select See which apps are affecting your battery life, but there is no place to select this action. Does it exist? Has it been moved/changed? Thanks in advance for your help....
  6. Batery Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Batery Problem: My laptop is showing the wrong percentage of the battery. The estimated time is from 1 hour to 1 hour 30 min when i charge it till 100 percent. But if i keep charging the laptop past 100% the estimated time is beyond 2 hoursit depends on the time i keep it charging. Can...
  7. MY BATERY STOPS AT 60% WHILE CHARGING,PLS HELP

MY BATERY STOPS AT 60% WHILE CHARGING,PLS HELP: PLS HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. MY BATTERY IS WORKING PERFECTLY BUT IT CANNOT CHARGE UP TO 100%, IT STOPS AT 60%. I REMEMBER I AM THE ONE THAT DID IT BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE WAY I DID IT. PLS I NEED HELP...
  8. Raport baterie

in Windows 10 Support
    Raport baterie: Battery original report was from 05.07.2019. Battery report reset on 24.06.2020, time 12.38.48. Why? I have the actions that were done exactly at the date and time of the reset. [img] [img] [img] 159803
  9. Battery raport

Battery raport: The last report no longer gives information from the correct date. Although I've been using my laptop for a few months, battery report starts in June. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-raport/491f44be-09de-4110-92ed-95e80030c95d
  10. How to check batery level via Command prompt or Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    How to check batery level via Command prompt or Powershell: Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to check the batery level (10%, 50%, 85%) of a laptop via command prompt or powershell. 134271