Windows 10: Rare error everytime my Windows 10 Pro restart or powered up.

Discus and support Rare error everytime my Windows 10 Pro restart or powered up. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I was having this error since 5th February 2021. I might have installed a malware. I tried to find a solution but every post and threads I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Casey Porimus, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Rare error everytime my Windows 10 Pro restart or powered up.

Rare error everytime my Windows 10 Pro restart or powered up. 1cf52401-545f-47f0-95c7-cfde7fd0e2bd?upload=true.png

I was having this error since 5th February 2021. I might have installed a malware. I tried to find a solution but every post and threads I found about this is far more different because mine only shows File "C:\Users\Casey":

It makes me wonder what is the thing that is inside the folder location that is giving this error. And another thing that is weird is that my User "name" is not "Casey". But instead "Casey Kyle Jordan" I saw people go to the Registry Editor to fix this but I don't want to go and touch anything in there without any knowledge about it. I really really need help from the community to help me get through this.
    Rare error everytime my Windows 10 Pro restart or powered up. 8a91770c-93bf-4d25-bfc6-73cb92ae0d03?upload=true.png

:)

Casey Porimus, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

Windows 10 Restarts During Hibernation (works fine otherwise) -- Kernel Power Error

Hi,

We suggest that you run the Power Troubleshooter and check if the issue persists, here's how:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Control Panel”.
    • Click on “Troubleshooting”,
    • Click on “View all” and select “Power”.
    Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter completely. Once this is done, restart the computer and check the status.

We also suggest that you check for system file corruption by performing the steps on this

link

Thank you.

Rhen Pal, Feb 9, 2021
  3. CalCowher Win User
    WINDOWS 10 PRO CREATOR - BLUETOOTH ERROR

Activity: Power up, i.e. Start

No changes.

Have not installed any drivers.

No troubleshooting steps taken.

Ran suggested Troubleshooter - suggestion was to restart.

Same result.

Thanks for the thoughts ...

CalCowher, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Rare error everytime my Windows 10 Pro restart or powered up.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Rare error everytime my Windows 10 Pro restart or powered up.

1. Rare error everytime my Windows 10 Pro restart or powered up. - Similar Threads - Rare error everytime

2. Error everytime the computer boots up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error everytime the computer boots up: I'm getting an error which i think has something to do with .NET but i really don't have any idea. I am using windows 11 pro. The details in the error message are as follows:See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog...
  3. Error everytime the computer boots up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error everytime the computer boots up: I'm getting an error which i think has something to do with .NET but i really don't have any idea. I am using windows 11 pro. The details in the error message are as follows:See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog...
  4. Power up surface pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power up surface pro: I am unable to start my surface pro 7. Nothing works to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-up-surface-pro/f085f90b-222f-4350-9d16-ace978bc5888
  5. Power up surface pro

Power up surface pro: I am unable to start my surface pro 7. Nothing works to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-up-surface-pro/f085f90b-222f-4350-9d16-ace978bc5888
  6. Help! everytime an error appears explorer restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! everytime an error appears explorer restarts.: I was theming windows 11 for a bit and used customizergod.i tried to change the error icons to both windows defender and the original error. but it didnt work!now. everytime i get an error, explorer restarts!i tried using system restore, but it didnt fix my problem.this...
  7. Help! everytime an error appears explorer restarts.

Help! everytime an error appears explorer restarts.: I was theming windows 11 for a bit and used customizergod.i tried to change the error icons to both windows defender and the original error. but it didnt work!now. everytime i get an error, explorer restarts!i tried using system restore, but it didnt fix my problem.this...
  8. Windows 10 crashing everytime I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashing everytime I restart my laptop: Last week I turned on my pc from sleep mode and it crashed with blue screen. Atfer trying and trying to restart I could solve it by the "start repair" to restore it to a point where there wasn't any problem. After that it turned on okay. Now I was having some issues on...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD caused by a rare error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD caused by a rare error.: So, this actually happened a few months or a year ago. I noticed my laptop would BSOD out of no where, it mostly happened when i was using Chrome (or any browser) or when i did anything else and i never even bothered to check the problem, until today. I downloaded a really...
  10. Power up the pc - need to restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Power up the pc - need to restart: This has been going on for some time now. I power on the pc. When it comes up and I click on a browser in the Desktop, the tabs don't work properly (they close when they should open), minimize and maximize don't work, etc. I resolve it by doing a Restart. Then everything...