Windows 10: Rash of "Windows Command Processor has stopped working"

Discus and support Rash of "Windows Command Processor has stopped working" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On every reboot I get a rash of "Windows Command Processor has stopped working" popups; four or more. I'm fairly certain that two of these are related... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Swifty, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Swifty Win User

Rash of "Windows Command Processor has stopped working"

On every reboot I get a rash of "Windows Command Processor has stopped working" popups; four or more.
    I'm fairly certain that two of these are related to Chrome Desktop Application shortcuts. The commands issued are of the form:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --app=http://www.zzz.co.uk/apps/tracking/?parcel=1234567890

However, if I close the Chrome Desktop Shortcut window, and start it again, I don't get the failure. So far, I haven't found any way to cause the popup on demand.

Others popups may be caused by stuff in my startup folder (wherever that's gone) or programs started automatically at startup by the scheduled tasks mechanism (or whatever that's called these days).

Any ideas what might be going on, and how to fix it?

:)

Swifty, Aug 7, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Aug 7, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Rash of "Windows Command Processor has stopped working" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Rash of "Windows Command Processor has stopped working" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Rash of "Windows Command Processor has stopped working" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Rash of "Windows Command Processor has stopped working" :)

musum, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Rash of "Windows Command Processor has stopped working"

1. Rash of "Windows Command Processor has stopped working" - Similar Threads - Rash Command Processor

2. 'mstsc' command has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'mstsc' command has stopped working.: Hi,All of a sudden, my Remote Desktop Connection has stopped working, I generally used to use the command 'mstsc' from windows run. The location of the program is "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstsc.exe".Not only this, if I am trying to download .rdp files from a third party...
  3. 'mstsc' command has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'mstsc' command has stopped working.: Hi,All of a sudden, my Remote Desktop Connection has stopped working, I generally used to use the command 'mstsc' from windows run. The location of the program is "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstsc.exe".Not only this, if I am trying to download .rdp files from a third party...
  4. 'mstsc' command has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows command processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows command processor: My Windows Command Processcor take to much memory than usualI tried sfc /scannow and it solve a problem, repair it but its didn't workI endtask it many but it keep turn on and take memoryWhat can i do to fix it ?...
  6. Windows command processor

Windows command processor: My Windows Command Processcor take to much memory than usualI tried sfc /scannow and it solve a problem, repair it but its didn't workI endtask it many but it keep turn on and take memoryWhat can i do to fix it ?...
  7. Windows command processor

8. Why do i get errors on cmd saying windows command processor has stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do i get errors on cmd saying windows command processor has stopped working: my cmd cannot open correctly any time I try to pen it I get errors saying Windows Command Processor has stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-errors-on-cmd-saying-windows-command/788f705d-4edc-480c-aabd-c1a1eee940ca
  9. Bluescreen rashing during work

Bluescreen rashing during work: Hello, I use my desktop for working online with DaDa, teaching ESL to kids in China. I use their app, and licensed version of ManyCam. Several times today while teaching my computer has crashed, I've even had to revert to using an old broken down MacBook to finish my last...
  10. BSvc Processor has stopped working

BSvc Processor has stopped working: Suddenly, I am getting this error on a regular basis; google search says its bing bar related, but I dont even have the bing bar installed. I just started using the Cyberfox browser, and co incidentally, the messages seemed to have started since then, but I used to use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows command processor has stopped working