Windows 10: Raspberry Pi Adapater not working on windows 10.

Discus and support Raspberry Pi Adapater not working on windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The initial scenario: I used Microsoft Miracast on my laptop to broadcast my phone to it's display. I planned to do this with my PC, but lack a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Excalibuh, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Excalibuh Win User

Raspberry Pi Adapater not working on windows 10.

The initial scenario:
    I used Microsoft Miracast on my laptop to broadcast my phone to it's display. I planned to do this with my PC, but lack a wireless card. After browsing a windows forum on how to Miracast to see if there was another way I found this page:

Raspberry Pi Adapater not working on windows 10. [​IMG]

After reading this, I then bought the official Raspberry Pi adapter.

The active problem:
    Despite the windows website showing me that adapter after following a link from it's Miracast page, I still got the "The device doesn't support Miracast." message.
    I later found, that the device is either not being detected, or lacks drivers. As I did not find "Official Raspberry PI adapter" on my device list, but did find this:

I looked around for windows 10 drivers, and all I heard when reading through old posts was "Can't be done"

Anything I can do? Thanks for your time.

:)

Excalibuh, Feb 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 IoT failed to start on Raspberry PI 3, status : 0x000014c

Hi,

I installed Windows 10 IoT on Raspberry PI 3, through Windows 10 IoT Dashboard. when it boot first time, it worked well till the screen of wifi, but after I connected the Raspberry PI to WiFi Network, there was a gray screen, then I disconnected the Power
    of raspberry PI and reconnected it again, I got a message from Windows boot Manager : Windows Filed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause.

I am using SD card SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-1 16 GB.

any idea to solve that issue.

Thanks.

Update : I removed the SD card and plug it again, it worked fine for first time, when I restarted the device, it showed the same error.

MohamedHefnawy, Feb 28, 2018
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Windows 10 Insufficient memory problem

I do not know if this has been investigated but there is a version fo Windows 10 that has been set up to run on the Raspberry Pi. It may be in the IoT section. Since the Raspberry Pi has limited size of things that version might some use with these computers
    tha are limited to 32GB.

lacrumb, Feb 28, 2018
  4. Excalibuh Win User

Just putting this here: It seems when I asked it to redirect me the site sent me to the wrong page -_- Welp, £8 down the drain I guess.

Excalibuh, Feb 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Raspberry Pi Adapater not working on windows 10. - Similar Threads - Raspberry Adapater working

2. Raspberry pi internet problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Raspberry pi internet problem: Hi all, apologies if this is in the wrong section, wasn't too sure. I just got a pi 4 model b 8gb, but for some reason, every time I turn it on, the the internet goes off on the router, I've never experienced this before, and it's destroying me, has anyone else encountered...
  3. Raspberry pi internet problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Raspberry pi internet problem: Hi all, apologies if this is in the wrong section, wasn't too sure. I just got a pi 4 model b 8gb, but for some reason, every time I turn it on, the the internet goes off on the router, I've never experienced this before, and it's destroying me, has anyone else encountered...
  4. Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi: HelloI have a Raspberry Pi and I consider to install Windows 10 on it. I had read this page https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=318599. I don’t know if this is legal. As always they tell it is legal. But now I ask on Microsoft Forum to be sure...
  5. ARM64 build for Raspberry Pi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ARM64 build for Raspberry Pi: Hello, I'm running the ARM64 build on a Raspberry Pi. For the Linux version of an OS, you can edit some of the startup options by editing /boot/config.txt and I was given the option of changing parameters similarly when creating the bootable medium. I'm trying to set an...
  6. Windows 10 and Samba - Raspberry Pi 3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and Samba - Raspberry Pi 3: I know everyone in this forum is probably sick of this scenario but I would still like the input if you have it. I have searched the forum and I see that this is a common problem which is more often than not blamed on Samba. Could be but ... I am using a Toshiba S75-A laptop...
  7. windows iot raspberry pi bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows iot raspberry pi bluescreen: I kept on having this bluescreen of death error. please help.. I am using Windows IoT 10 17763.107 build on Raspberry pi 3B. This is recurring every time my rpi is running for several hours. on startup everything seems ok, then after a few hours i am having this bluescreen...
  8. Raspberry pi 4 Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Raspberry pi 4 Windows 10?: Does it now actually run on the 4-series Windows 10? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/raspberry-pi-4-windows-10
  9. Windows IOT Core With Raspberry Pi

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows IOT Core With Raspberry Pi: Hi Team, I would like to access to my Raspberry Pi 3 running Windows 10 IoT using Windows IoT Remote Client. The application connect successfully and I can control everything on my PI mouse and keyboard works fine but the screen is totally white, so I do not see anything,...
  10. RNDIS not working for Raspberry Pi Zero W

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RNDIS not working for Raspberry Pi Zero W: I was following an online tutorial about how to connect to and use my Raspberry Pi Zero W with my laptop by making it an Ethernet device, but when I go into device manager it doesn't show up. It's not under Network and Devices or COM ports, and I've read that there should've...