Windows 10: Ratted, pls help!!

Discus and support Ratted, pls help!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got ratted. As soon as I open my pc, the attacker takes control and prevents me from doing anything. What can i do?? submitted by /u/OliDaKilla... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OliDaKilla, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Ratted, pls help!!

I got ratted. As soon as I open my pc, the attacker takes control and prevents me from doing anything. What can i do??

submitted by /u/OliDaKilla
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OliDaKilla, Feb 25, 2020

2. How to Remove RAT

I'm not sure if these Revenge-RAT v0.3 file detections have anything to do with what you are having:

What is this exe file? Is this file safe? Check here

When you're clicking on the red "Not trusted" you'll see more details and also links to respective VirusTotal scans.

Suggestion to run the Emsisoft Emergency Kit, see item 3 here:
    List of Malware Removal Tools

Perhaps it's best to ask for free expert help in a specialized forum, see i.e. here:

Might be best to do a clean reinstall, please do read through
    this
    thread.

Jsssssssss, Feb 25, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Ratted, pls help!!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Ratted, pls help!!

1. Ratted, pls help!! - Similar Threads - Ratted pls help

2. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: I need help fixing a problem. My laptop broke yesterday, so I had to take out the hard drive and connect it to another computer. Now, I'm seeing a certain display. Can anyone help me fix it?...
  3. help pls

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    help pls: so my pin isn't working and it's saying that its not available and that i have to reset it but when i click the reset pin button nothing happens, but that's not the issue, the issue is when i try to fix it in the system recovery tab it says that i need my password but every...
  4. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: Hello pls I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc but some of my apps keep giving me the error message “ this app can’t run on your pc” but it opens the first time I download it but once I quit the application it gives the error again pls help I have done sfc scan and different...
  5. Need help with RAT on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help with RAT on my laptop: Hi Microsoft people, I need help pretty quick. Recently I installed an exe and it made a RAT go on my laptop and the people have remote access, I've factory reset it or wiped the partitions a few times but it didn't help, I have an HP Pavilion gaming laptop hopefully I can...
  6. Need help with RAT on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with RAT on my laptop: Hi Microsoft people, I need help pretty quick. Recently I installed an exe and it made a RAT go on my laptop and the people have remote access, I've factory reset it or wiped the partitions a few times but it didn't help, I have an HP Pavilion gaming laptop hopefully I can...
  7. ratting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ratting: So my old pc was ratted so I factory rest it 2-3 times and ran malware bytes and it still seems to be ratted is there anything I can do to make sure that its 100% off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ratting/8a0a6945-d64e-4739-bc25-99c63a436242
  8. Pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help: I have a lenovo think pad that I use for work but when ever I try to start it, it says it's going into automatic repair mode but it just ends up at an error that says 'your pc ran into a problem and we need to restart,' only to repeat this when I try start up again :( Anyone...
  9. pls help

pls help: All my saved videos on my pc is in color blind mode and i have no idea how to fix it. its only the videos that are in color blind all my other stuff is fine. ive checked windows settings and nvidia settings but i cant find any solution. submitted by /u/Kneegrowhunter873...
  10. help pls

help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...